“Typical Airport Hotel, Great Front Desk Service”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #30 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel is your typical airport hotel. Functional for a one night layover, though it doesn't make sense if your stay is longer or leisure related.

The rooms are a bit dated but had all the amenities you expect to find at a typical Sheraton. The 24 hour pool was great, unlike other hotels I stayed at that had set pool hours. Front desk staff was extremely friendly and efficient and even though I had a few billing mistakes, the issues were taken care of quickly and easily which I appreciated.

The airport shuttle service was great as well. I believe they have several shuttles so you never have to wait too long getting to and from the hotel.

The one critique I have is that housekeeping could do a better job with the rooms. One of the rooms I stayed in had a sticky cup stain on one of the side tables.

Overall a decent hotel at a good price and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had an amazing time at this Hotel. I would definitely recommend it and would stay here again. The beds were amazing and comfortable. Im also glad this is a non-smoking property. The valet and front desk staff was nice and helpful the whole time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank alwayhelping
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel is nice, shuttle attendant was very helpful, warm welcome, room clean and club lounge was nice too... Just one detail missing for me there is no minibar..but it was ok... Thank you I come back with pleasure in this hotel...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff located in the front desk and the concierge desk, specially Mr. Guala, were very friendly and helpful with me and my wife during all our stayed. Cause that, we'd like to thank again Alex and Julio (shutlle). We are sure that we'll come back to this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Bostone Ardeus did a great job of serving us! He made sure that we had what we needed in a timely manner. I would suggest that anyone who comes to the sheraton hotel needs to come and see Bostone at the restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

It was a pleasure to read your comments concerning exceptional service by one of our staff members, Bostone Ardeus. Thank you for recognizing his efforts and we hope to have you back with us again soon.

Kind regards,
Jon K. Wubbena, CHA

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sheraton for a seminar. The front desk quickly got me checked in and comfortable. The servers in the bar/restaurant were friendly, as well as attentive. The room was clean and comfortable. The many conference rooms were comfortable. Nice touch having snack stations in close proximity to the conference rooms! I finally had some free time on my last day and Geo Zeledon was eager to assist me and my colleagues to get to a restaurant in the area. He rolled out the red carpet (literally!!) and assisted us in geting into the van. He took us to an excellent Cuban restaurant and arranged with the restaurant staff for them to call him for our pick up. We returned to the hotel to retrieve out luggage and then he immediately got us to the airport so we did not have to wait for another shuttle. All this with a huge smile. He made us feel like we are royalty! Thank you, Geo!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was a great place to stay near the airport. Very comfy room that was very nicely furnished! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The shuttle to the airport is frequent and it's only about two minutes from airport!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank quiltingatty

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to the next opportunity we have to welcome you back. Thanks again and take care!

Kind regards,