“I will definitely stay again.”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #30 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Everything about this property was top notch. I had great experiences with valet, the front desk, the restaurant and bar, and housekeeping. I want to give special recognition to:

-Fabiola and Ruth at the front desk

-Lisset in Accounting

-Victor in the Vin Fiz Lounge

• Stayed: September 2013
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. Our entire team works hard at ensuring great service so they will be delighted to read your comments. Thank you for recognizing Fabiola, Ruth, Lisset and Victor from the Vin Fiz. We were pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Victor, the bartender, and Elvis, the restaurant manager, we're lovely. My visit to the hotel and eating alone was so much more pleasant withVictor as my server. He is enthusiastic, kind, and professional.

• Stayed: October 2013

What a pleasure it is to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. Our entire team works hard at ensuring great service so they will be delighted to read your comments. Thank you for recognizing Elvis from our Rickenbacker restaurant and Victor from the Vin Fiz. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It is a nice hotel and the overall service was excellent. the front desk agents are very helpful and nice especially Karine. I expected more from housekeeping's service then I received, because for one, it took long before my room was being cleaned, and not all procedures were being followed correctly. The fact that I couldn't communicate with the housekeepers (they can't speak English!) was a bit disturbing. Breakfast service was awesome, our server, Bostone, really did his best to make our experience a good one. The available guest laundry is very convenient and I for sure did use that service. Even tough I missed a microwave/refrigerator in the room, I really liked this hotel and I'm definitely choosing it again for my next stay in Miami.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us and glad that enjoyed your overall stay. I am terribly sorry, however, for the housekeeping challenges you encountered. Please know that we do take your feedback to heart and I will make sure to share your comments with our teams. Karine and Bostone will be delighted to learn that they made a lasting impression. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. For your kind information, microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request and based upon availability. Please inquire when booking your return stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel is in an excellent location although it was difficult to find the entrance on my arrival day. I stayed here for three weeks on business. The front desk was great! All the hotel staff was friendly. Although the rooms do not have a refrigerator or microwave, the front desk did send up a refrigerator when I requested one. I was not bothered by not having a microwave due to the hotel staff being friendly and helpful. I brought my two dogs with me as this is one of the few pet friendly hotels in that area.

The hotel is nicely and tastefully updated. Housekeeping was excellent and my room was cleaned perfectly every time. I spoke with a couple of the housekeepers in passing and they were just as friendly as the front desk. The rooms are very quiet considering it is right next to airport.

The only complaint I have about the hotel is that the elevators take a long time. People might also be turned off by having to pay for daily parking but I did not have a problem with it. Oh and the restaurant in the hotel was just o.k. I had breakfast there one morning (chef's omelet) and it did not taste that great but was edible. Overall I enjoyed my stay :)

Room Tip: The back of the hotel faces golf course and canal which is a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PAB111111

We read your review and are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us. During your stay, we did have a well needed overhaul of one of our elevators thereby leaving only two operable. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Quiet hotel. Room had a fantastic view of the golf course. Everything worked well. Breakfast was great and service from the staff was very good. Courtesy shuttle from the airport and back. Mall shuttles stop at the hotel. Dinner was good also, not too expensive. Room was quiet but voices of late arriving guests could still be heard.

Because it is close to the airport you will hear the sound of aircraft in the distance but it does not disturb.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the golf course gives a picturesque view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and thank you for recognizing our hospitable staff. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope to have many more opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I love this hotel, no doubt that I'll return if I have to go to Miami again. Everything was perfect. One of the best thing was the staff, specially Frank from the valet parking, he was extremely kind and help me to find addresses around the city.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent posting, and I agree that one of our best assets is our employees. They work hard at ensuring the best in service and hospitality for all our guests so they will be delighted to hear they are doing just that. I will share your comments with our teams and Frank from valet services. Thank you for recognizing their efforts, and we will look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to Miami.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was our third stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport, as we are continually amazed at how we are made to feel like one of the family when we are there.

This time there were three in our party and Marie managed to accommodate us in a room with a bit more space to make our stay comfortable, this was all organised at check and communicated to us by Johanny at reception, a most polite and efficient check in and welcome. Fabiola also recognised us from a previous stay and again made us feel welcome and very much at home.

Frank showed us to our room, he helped us unload our bags and showed us around the room, a very nice guy, with a 'nothing me is too much trouble' attitude.

We looked forward to a drink in the bar with Victor, we were not disappointed. We were literally welcomed with open arms, settled down and drinks provided immediately he even remembered our favourites! Watching Victor in the bar, he made a special effort with everyone there, he is extremely polite, helpful and a host in every sense of the word, you could not ask for more. He is a man of many talents, fluent Russian, just the tip of the iceberg! A genuinely nice guy, you must say hi if you are staying.

We had a great evening and retired to a very comfortable clean room.

In the morning we had a choice of buffet or a la carte breakfast in the restaurant, again comfortable with bright clean surroundings. Bostone looked after us, again the third time, he is a nice guy, again making us extremely welcome and accommodated all our requests with ease.

We look forward to our stays at the Miami Airport Sheraton, it is THE only hotel to stay when in the area, a great team, a great location for car hire and the airport, friendly efficient staff, full service hotel.......a no brainer!!!!

Room Tip: Golf course views are very relaxing
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We consider our guests an extension of our family, so we are thankful to read about the personal and professional care you received. Thank you for recognizing the efforts of Marie, Johally, Fabiola, Victor and Bostone. Your recommendation is truly appreciated and we shall look forward to your next visit.