“A hotel that made me feel at home!”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #30 of 123 Hotels in Miami
“A hotel that made me feel at home!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I must say that the service is excellent. The chef is the nicest and friendly person I'be ever met. The food is out of this world. Fine dining is what you can find there. The lobster is something I would never forget.
If I go back to Miami this is definitely the place I would stay in.
The tiki bar is the place to be at lunch during the buffet. The service is phenomenal in every corner of this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank ElizabethLopez1984

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (747)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed one night prior to a cruise. Our check-in was very quick and our room very comfortable, with a view over the adjacent golf course. The included breakfast buffet was one of the best we have ever had.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 6, 2013

i stayed at the hotel for 4 days with a group of officers from all over the Caribbean and must say that we had a wonder time. the accommodation was great, the staff was friendly especially the guys at the entrance and the restaurant staff like Tiffany (Cook), Damaris and Gloria (servers). they made us feel much welcomed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Belize City, Belize
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been at this Hotel for a week, attending a seminar in Miami, and i found the restaurant service excellent. I must specially commend one of the waitresses name Damaris, she was tremendous, always providing service with a smile! The overall service was superb, I can certainly say I would spend another trip here at the Sheraton!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed there last month (May) with some friends... the great thing about this hotel is because it´s by the airport. There´s a free shuttle to the airport and the drivers are really, really sympathethic. Both of the drivers who drove me to the airport were really nice and helpful!
Staff was really helpful and polite but one thing that I didn´t like was... the bathroom!!
Yeah! I spent 3 days there after a cruise. I arrived at the hotel a couple hours before check in, there was a room available and when I entered the room and saw the bathroom I felt really disappointed... there were strands of hair on the walls, the toilete seat was clearly not cleaned, there were dirty bath towels in the bathroom and on the couch!! Called "room service" and asked for clean towels since there weren´t any! A very polite man brought me some clean towels and I asked him if he could take the dirty ones away I decided NOT to complain about the dirty bathroom, decided to wait and see if the next day when I left the room they would clean the bathroom. I was wrong... arrived at the hotel at night and the bathroom wasn´t cleaned AGAIN!! The strands of hair on the wall were not even touched!!
Before staying at Sheraton I spent 2 nights at another hotel (not Sheraton chain), I spent less money on it but my room was cleaned every day both bedroom/bathroom and had clean towels every single day!!
Probably I´d stay at Sheraton again, it´s a good hotel, pretty close to the airport, staff is great but cleanliness is ESSENTIAL!!!
Spending the whole day out and when you arrive at the hotel you only have your bed made and the desk cleaned is really disappointing!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
seattle
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel! Very close to the airport with easy access to Doral and SB! Staff was friendly, special thanks to Ernesto Diaz for helping us out and being so cordial. Easy to find! Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The great thing about this hotel are the employers. Startimg with reservation we have Iriana, the most assesseble and nice one we could want. At the frontdoor the BellMan Geo (Pura Vida) is the greattest guy in the hotel, i would say the best one of all hotels i stayed in Miami. He is always trying to give us the best stay experience. 10+ for Geo. He solves everything in the hotel I call him President. At Club Lounge every one is great and happy especcially Ana Bessie and Mayling Morenco. We had an air conditioner problem in our room that was solved from a gentlemen and very nice man called Mário, we could see in his face his great human values.
Elmo

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We truly value and appreciate your recognition of our associates. They make every effort to exceed our guests’ expectations at every opportunity so they will be delighted to learn that they were instrumental in ensuring a great stay. I shall share your comments with the entire team and most especially with Geo, Iriana, Ana, Bessie, Mayling and Mario. Thank you for recognizing their efforts and we hope for a return visit from you soon.

Kind regards,