4,715 results
All reviewsgeo zeledonbartender victorgolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlebetween flightslong flightshuttle serviceone night staysouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruise
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everyone is helpful, friendly and do a great job providing for your needs, the wait staff in the restaurant is outstanding! Cealia Suarez was the best waitress in the world!! She was always friendly and smiling every morning!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

We read your review and are happy to know that you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. We have a great team here and they are always ready to extend hospitality in a manner that our guests deserve. They will be delighted to learn that they helped to make your stay pleasant. Thank you for recognizing them, especially our wait staff and Cecilia. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the team. Thank you again and we are looking forward to a return visit in the future.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Regards,
Dinesh

Room Tip: club level rooms are good with lounge access. The SPG lounge is outstanding with free coke, sprite, granola and energy bars and fruits available for free 24//7 along with water bottles and coffee. also continetal breakfast in the morning and hors deurves at evening time for 3 hours. the evening snacks are good but the menu should change sometimes and be more veritable. However good value and convenience and the lounge is run by Mayling Marenco who is awesome. She caters to everyone's needs and serves alcoholic drinks as needed. she keeps the place clean 24 hours a day and there is computer and printer access as well. I think if they change the menu more often and offer one or two free alcoholic drinks it could be even better. However, Kudos to SPG lounge and too Mayling. I would recommend it to anyone. Regards, Dinesh
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dinesh S

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I shall forward your recommendations to our culinary team. Thank you as well for recognizing Mayline's efforts. She will be pleased to learn that she made a memorable impression.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My son and I stayed for 2 nights before our cruise. The large airline that we flew with somehow lost our luggage. When we finally got to the Sheraton we were greeted by Fabioa T-who went above and beyond to make sure we had toothbrushes and basic necessities. She was such a kind woman that I managed to forget our bad time at the airport! She even made sure room service was still available for some food and a drink.
The rooms are very comfortable and the beds are fantastic. We will definitely return!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and thank you for recognizing our amazing staff. Fabiola from our guest services team will be pleased to learn that she was instrumental in ensuring a pleasant stay despite the luggage mishap with the airline. We look forward to a return visit and hope that you will not encounter the same experience with your luggage on your next trip.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I spent the night here before my cruise. I had some confusion about what level the hotel shuttle pickup was on once that was all situated I waited for the shuttle to come, got on and a short ride later arrived at the hotel. My room was ready upon my arrival around 3:30pm. Front desk was pleasant. Room was clean and was modern. It was fun watching the planes fly by and the train was right out my window. The hotel was very sound proof cause I didn't really notice any noise. The pool area was nice. I ate outside on the patio by the pool and the bartender made the best mojitos ever. The food was also good. I used the exercise room and it was also pleasantly modern. In the morning I told the front desk I needed a ride to the cruise terminal and there was a taxi there within the time it took me to walk out of the lobby. The price of the taxi was metered and ended up costing less than I expected. The metered price was $23, plus tip. I booked the room through Priceline and received what I feel was a good price. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

We read your review and wish to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to know that you were pleased with your overall reception and stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. Thank you as well for acknowledging Mayline's efforts in the Club Lounge. She will be delighted to learn that her efforts did not go unrecognized. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My stay at the Airport Sheraton Miami was great!
From the time I was picked up by the shuttle from the airport the driver recognized me as a SPG Platinum Preferred guest from a list of guest names he had with him, when we arrived at the Hotel there was a Bell Captain waiting to assist me with my luggage and check-in. The front desk was very helpful and efficient with the check-in process too.
I was able to upgrade to a golf course view too.
The best part is the Club lounge on the 10th floor was very nice with a very helpful attendant her name is Mayling.
The room was ok, the bed and furniture was comfortable enough, no fridge for me for some reason and the bathroom was a little dated and the toilet ran.
The hotel is kind of isolated from anything to walk to; you will need a car or taxi.

Room Tip: Golf course view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business