“Convenient and comfortable”

Ranked #31 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Sao Paulo, SP
“Convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Sheraton is just in front of the airport, walking distance to car rental stations. If you are arriving at MIA late in the evening, it is a good idea to take the hotel shuttle and pick up the car next day. If you are leaving early in the morning, do the opposite, check in at the hotel, return the car and take the shuttle direct to the terminal. It is a basic, but comfortable hotel, and very convenient.

Room Tip: It the cost difference is reasonable, choose the club floor. It includes breakfast, snacks in the ev...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Luiz C
Matt S, Marketing Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear LuizC2013,

Thank you for providing your valuable input on your most recent stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport. It is good to hear that you enjoyed our convinient location and were able to take advantage of the rental car center being adjacent to the hotel. We look forward to having you back when your travels bring you back to Miami.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (736)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sacramento, California
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I always stay at the Sheraton Miami hotel whenever I'm heading down south to the Caribbean or South America. Yes, the rooms are comfortable, and the airport noise is quiet, but what I truly love about the hotel is the service. The bartenders, Miguel and Victor, are always welcoming and quick to serve. They make the best raspberry mojitos! Also, Henry, in the restaurant, makes sure I have whatever I need when I eat breakfast. The receptionists are also very welcoming and helpful, especially Nicole and Agar. I look forward to my next visit there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank movrnshakr
Dear movrnshakr,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Sheraton Miami Airport. I am glad that we continue to earn your business when you travel through MIA and I will be sure to recognize the staff members you have called out as part of your review. We hope to see you again soon.
Amherst
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last week when I returned from a trip to Easter Island and had been enroute home for almost 20 hours. The front desk staff worked hard to get a room cleaned and me into it so I could get some much-needed sleep. It wasn't that they were "just courteous", rather they seemed to join in a team-effort to get me some rest and restoration!! I had a good breakfast, computer access to tell my family I was back in the USA and safe --AND they had me in my room by 11 AM. BRAVO to you all for understanding and accommodating the needs of this weary traveler -- you were great and I thank you BIGTIME!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Phyllis-OH
Dear Phyllis-OH,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport, and I am glad to hear that you made it back from Easter Island safe and sound! We work very hard to cater to all of our guests and am happy to see that we went above and beyond for you. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Miami.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Had to be in Miami on Business, hotel room was clean, the air was amazing. Breakfast was very good w/ egg souffle, bacon, sausage, fresh tasty fruit. We were in a hurry to get to our conference and they allowed us to take out the food in containers so we could be on time. For service, Geo Zeledon is the one to ask for - he made sure we had a ride to get to and from serveral locations, was very helpful and accomidating to help us figure out where to keep our luggage between meetings and our flight, helped us problem solve several situations. Would definitely consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Heidi H
Dear Heidi H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that Geo was able to provide some great service while you were with us. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip Miami.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

2 most comfortable queen beds and pillows. The best overnight stay I had in Miami. Why i said that? I stayed in 3 hotels, first hotel was good, 2nd was better and this was the best! Nice location, by the golf course, quiet location, best food and best service in all aspect from the reception to everything. I love the fitness center as well

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank lrobles3
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed for one night and here is the impression:

Shuttle service from/to the airport. Modern lobby and polite staff. Helpful guys working by the entrance. You also have shuttle service for a few dollars to Dolphin mall if you want to do some shopping.

The rooms are clean but old (did not bother us one bit). We had a room with the "golf course and pool view". The bed was great, comfortable and well made up. The breakfast was also great with alot of choices and friendly staff - the guy responsible for making omelettes does not say much at all so dont bother talking.

We could not hear any noise from the airport - must be proper windows.

Wifi included, moderate speed and coverage.

Room Tip: The room we had facing the golf course was quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank burrelito
Dear burrelito,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast options and golf course view and hope you were able to take in just a little of what Miami has to offer. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Miami.
Cali, Colombia
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had just been flying and into airports for the last 36 hours when I arrived at this hotel. I went to the elevator on the way to my room and it promptly jammed, leaving me stranded in the elevator for 20 minutes, it took 10 minutes for somebody to realize that the elevator was stuck. This is a very busy hotel, and I had a sense that this staff suffered somewhat from not being able to take care of everybody's needs. But there were good things about the hotel. It is close to the airport. The shuttle to the airport is good. There is a bus that will take you to the dolphin Mall, if you want to go shopping. I thought it was a little bit expensive compared to the service that I received.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business