4,715 results
All reviewsgeo zeledonbartender victorgolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlebetween flightslong flightshuttle serviceone night staysouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruise
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stopped here for a night after a 9.5 hour flight from London before driving up the next morning to Central Florida. After a disappointing stay in a Miami hotel last year 5 miles away from the airport this year we chose to "dumb it down" and just stay on-site at the airport, after all it was just a night we didn't need anywhere fancy. The front desk staff couldn't do enough for us on checking-in. The room was lovely looking over the golf course. We had one slight disappointment that our A/C wasn't working so great but we didn't realise this until we had already unpacked for the night etc and we didn't the upheaval of moving rooms, the A/C worked just mediocre, but having one of those heavenly beds to sleep in we didn't have trouble sleeping in the slight warmth! Bar was good and served us an excellent dinner and drinks. Very friendly and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Arriving late at a hotel restaurant often means the wait staff has gone home and the bartenders are in charge, leaving you at the mercy of bartenders who either don't know or don't care much about the menu. This is even worse if you chose to sit at a table.
This was not the case for us at the restaurant where Victor Calderon and Miguel Gutierrez gave us outstanding service!
We were on the last night of a vacation that had been more adventurous than we had planned and were tired and needed pampering.
They delivered.
As they should, they knew their wine, but they also knew their food and they were interested in making sure we had what we needed, and checked with us often.
It was great service and an example of how things should be done.
And, yes, the food was wonderful as well.
We stay at Sheraton's all the time, and the overall hotel experience was also great.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 60878Jack
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Aruba in August 2012. We had an over night stay and decided to stay somewhere close to the Airport. This was a great location and they gave us a very nice room. Shuttle service from and to the airport was very convieniant like most of the airport hotels.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

To say that my experience with the Sheraton is perfect does not begin to describe the exceptional service from all the staff. We are running an event at the property from 5 Sep throught 24 Sep and each day all of the staff could not do enough to ensure the event ran perfectly and that everyone enjoyed their stay.

The result was a resounding success in all areas.

Additionally, each day the hotel offered a car to take me to a different Miami restaurant so I could enjoy dinner. I was driven by many of the drivers at the Sheraton during my stay. Each driver was professional, punctional, welcoming and concerned about my stay and asked if I needed anything to make my stay more enjoyable.

Geo Zeledon had driven me on many occasions. He was always concerned that my stay at the Sheraton was execellent and if there was anything he could do to make it more enjoyable he would take care of it. As if this was not exceptional enough, Geo does not work for the Sheraton directly but a company that provides transport for the hotel. That's what makes it more amazing.

On one of the many trips Geo and I would talk about customer service and I explained that I moved my hotel room to the Sheraton from another hotel because the other hotel was just ok. They were not bad, but they were just ok. The Sheraton far exceeded the other hotel on ALL levels.

That's when Geo explained that "we" (all the staff at the Sheraton) deliver "agressive hospitality". I don't know if he came up with the term agressive hospitality, but I know first hand he delivers and exceedes it in all areas.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The roms are wonderfull and the staff is excellent .
Specially Ernesto DIaz thanks a lot for your help and Lucas Verdugo
Really help us in all our esta ce at sheraton Miami airport .
We sure come back