Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #31 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Silver Star, Canada
“day use room”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Arrived in Miami at 0600 after the redeye from Seattle. With an 11 hour layover looming I decided to look for a room. Outside the airport I hopped on the Sheraton free shuttle and in 2 minutes was at their desk. I was greeted by Sonia who was very helpful and for $59 dollars I got to have some sleep. They provide me with some toiletries and the room was very quiet and nicely appointed.
Free WiFi as well.
Next time I will be back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank amegarth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (735)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Key West, Fl
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here for just one night. I chose this hotel since it was close to the airport and was only staying one night to pick up puppies that were arriving. The entire staff gave fantastic service! From the moment we checked in, to the attentive service by Victor in the bar who makes a great Martini, and when it came time to pick up the puppies they made arrangements for us to get to the airport. If you are looking for a pet friendly place, this Sheraton makes the entire family feel very welcome.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I travel for work all the time and getting up and going to work is not the best part of the day. However, here at this hotel they have a Bellman named Ernesto Diaz...He greats you with the biggest smile and is so accomidating. He offered me water when I came back and in the morning he opened my window so he could reach and help me with my seat belt! He honestly make me smile before and after a hard day of work!

Room Tip: Priceline negotiator...I got this room for $60 every time
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tara S
Napa, California
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Canceled connecting flight home after a long trip from Brasil. Called Sheraton and they were so accomodating letting me into a room at 7 am even though check in was not until afternoon. Nice room, no noise, free wi-fi, great gym with new equipament that helped me relax and forget the stress of being stuck here...nice restaurant, great hotel staff that went above and beyond anytime I needed something. The location is great too...practically inside the airport and with a shuttle service. My shuttle driver was so sweet helping me carry my luggage into the lobby. Very happy inspite of the circumstances of my stay!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Malibu, California
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is the best run mid-range property I've stayed at in years!
Starting with the excellent General Manager, David Berger and his Assistant Manager Raoul, the staff makes a real effort to optimize each guest's stay. The facility is very pleasant, especially considering it's at the MIA, to which they have a free 24/7 shuttle. The hotel sports a very good swimming pool and fitness room next to a lovely river, rich in animal life adjacent to a manicured golf course. This Sheraton provides ample and sparkling (Pur filter) rooms, with delicious linens, smart amenities and a terrific Club Lounge on the 10th floor. We'd particularly like to recommend the following staff: Paul, Tori, Sissi, Tania, Alexis, Elvis, Lucas, Janice, Nicole, Amanda, Justin, Lian and Ana. We would stay an extra night in Miami just to return to this hotel.
Thank you!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the river and golf course on the 10th floor, with the Club Lounge and the Pur air...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank DG R
paris
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed 6 nights in august in this hotel, we were 4 (2 adults and 2 children).
The room for 4 was too little with no fridge, in the bathroom we didn't have hair dryer, we have to ask for it !!!
But, we really enjoyed the breakfats it was the best breakfast with fresh fruits, homemade pancake, waffle, omelet ... congratulations to Mr Jorge COELLO.
The staff was very helpful and sympathic and particularly Mr BOSTON and Cecilia SUAREZ and their colleagues.
The fitness center was great with all the equipment you need.
Family BALE

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thomaston, Connecticut
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We missed our connection and had to make a last minute choice for a hotel. We chose the Sheridan for proximity. Check in was simple, quick and courteous. We were able to get something to eat and drink at the bar, and spent the night in a well appointed room with a comfortable beds. The next morning we asked the bell service to store our bags for the day because our plane did not leave until evening. We toured a little, came back for a swim in the pool, and collected our bags. Service was consistently excellent!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends