4,760 results
All reviews bartender victor golf course view miami airport the club lounge car rental hotel bar free shuttle long flight shuttle service one night stay south beach valet parking rickenbacker geo spg cruise mojito
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here for just one night. I chose this hotel since it was close to the airport and was only staying one night to pick up puppies that were arriving. The entire staff gave fantastic service! From the moment we checked in, to the attentive service by Victor in the bar who makes a great Martini, and when it came time to pick up the puppies they made arrangements for us to get to the airport. If you are looking for a pet friendly place, this Sheraton makes the entire family feel very welcome.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I travel for work all the time and getting up and going to work is not the best part of the day. However, here at this hotel they have a Bellman named Ernesto Diaz...He greats you with the biggest smile and is so accomidating. He offered me water when I came back and in the morning he opened my window so he could reach and help me with my seat belt! He honestly make me smile before and after a hard day of work!

Room tip: Priceline negotiator...I got this room for $60 every time
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Tara S
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Canceled connecting flight home after a long trip from Brasil. Called Sheraton and they were so accomodating letting me into a room at 7 am even though check in was not until afternoon. Nice room, no noise, free wi-fi, great gym with new equipament that helped me relax and forget the stress of being stuck here...nice restaurant, great hotel staff that went above and beyond anytime I needed something. The location is great too...practically inside the airport and with a shuttle service. My shuttle driver was so sweet helping me carry my luggage into the lobby. Very happy inspite of the circumstances of my stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is the best run mid-range property I've stayed at in years!
Starting with the excellent General Manager, David Berger and his Assistant Manager Raoul, the staff makes a real effort to optimize each guest's stay. The facility is very pleasant, especially considering it's at the MIA, to which they have a free 24/7 shuttle. The hotel sports a very good swimming pool and fitness room next to a lovely river, rich in animal life adjacent to a manicured golf course. This Sheraton provides ample and sparkling (Pur filter) rooms, with delicious linens, smart amenities and a terrific Club Lounge on the 10th floor. We'd particularly like to recommend the following staff: Paul, Tori, Sissi, Tania, Alexis, Elvis, Lucas, Janice, Nicole, Amanda, Justin, Lian and Ana. We would stay an extra night in Miami just to return to this hotel.
Thank you!

Room tip: Get a room facing the river and golf course on the 10th floor, with the Club Lounge and the Pur air filter.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank DG R
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed 6 nights in august in this hotel, we were 4 (2 adults and 2 children).
The room for 4 was too little with no fridge, in the bathroom we didn't have hair dryer, we have to ask for it !!!
But, we really enjoyed the breakfats it was the best breakfast with fresh fruits, homemade pancake, waffle, omelet ... congratulations to Mr Jorge COELLO.
The staff was very helpful and sympathic and particularly Mr BOSTON and Cecilia SUAREZ and their colleagues.
The fitness center was great with all the equipment you need.
Family BALE