“Good hotel - recommended”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #30 of 127 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed August 17, 2012

When I was booking this hotel stay, I had 3 MUSTs which I was looking for: 1 - Near MIA; 2 - Good price; 3 - Nice hotel.
After finishing my stay at this hotel, all of then were met.
Location is great, just across the Rental car building from MIA (for those who rented a car it took me less than 5 min to get to the rental car return lane).
Price paid for the hotel was fair for what it offers.
Pictures and good reviews from StarWoods and Trip Advisor give a good overview of the hotel.
Room was amazing, with a very comfortable king bed, nice pillows and also a very good "office" space (chair/table) to work.
I didn't use the pool and gym, but they looked very good (lots of hi-tech equipments and clean space).
One additional thing that I liked a lot in the hotel was the breakfast. A good variety of breads, fruits, hot meals, cold and hot beverages. Also the breakfast staff (mainly our waiter Rocha) was very helpful and treated us very well.
I have just two negative comments for the hotel:
1 - I was in a PURE room (allergy free room from Sheraton) but the shelf inside the closet and the grid of the bathroom exhaust system were completely full of dust which does not fit a allergy free room.
2 - My flight was very early in the morning. I went down to check-out and asked for the bell service some one to get my luggage in the room. I waited for 20 min and no one came. Since I was starting to get late (rental car return, luggage packing, etc... before flight check-in), I started to take my luggage down by myself (we had 4 heavy luggage). When I reached the lobby, bell service was chatting and didn't even asked if I needed help.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the back of the hotel. They have a very good view of the golf course. Rooms in...
1  Thank AugustoABrazil

Reviewed August 16, 2012

It's a an excellent hotel, rooms are very confortable and spacious, nice decoration, service is very good, great swimming pool, always warm, it s wonderful ! Food is just perfect and all personal that work here is great and perfectly trained. A special thanks to Victor and Miguel at the bar, they are amazing and so adorable ! An other special thanks to the waiters at the restaurant : the awesome Francisco Rocha, always dynamic and at your disposal. Claudia and Polanco, so nice and at your service. The three of them are so professional and kind. Don t miss the omelet of Domingo and Carlos, both of them are always at your demand and so nice and good workers. We don t forget Ernesto at the car s service, very professional and he always runs to bring back your car to you, just a great employee ! We ll come back for sure and recommend the hotel to everyone for a great stay in Florida !

Room Tip: To have a quiet room and nice view, choose one on the golf
2  Thank Chris D
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

The french onion soup and the fillet mignon was excellent along with the best king size bed Wife is very happy so a happy wife means a happy life the free shuttle service is great once we found the pickup point

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I can only say the best about the Sheraton. The manager was great and all personal that work there were great. Nice rooms , great service ,everyone was helpful. Food was great.Bartender Miguel coterrez and manager Elvis Rodriguez were just amazing.

1  Thank Bettina F
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place is beautiful.. It's almost perfect if you rent a car! If you love to drink they have a bar and make sure that you will look for Miguel! His awesome! This hotel had a very very good service. Employees are really well trained!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Katrinaism
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The room was wonderful and the breakfast was amazing!
Nice pool, workout room, and the wildlife on the walkway out back was breathtaking!
Cecilia was a charm during breakfast.....They don't have a Jacuzzi but the pool is wonderful. The lobby has Great WIFI as well as the rooms for free. Computers and printers are free in Business lounge.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views. No Jacuzzi but pool is wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David C
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I stayed in this hotel due to my flight cancellation and i enjoyed it.It was a bit stressful due to the fact however staff at check in was nice and they really make me feel comfortable.I had the chance to see south beach first time in my life and i enjoyed the time there also.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business