Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
$134
$126
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
$93
$117
$108
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
$122
$119
Hampton.com
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
$92
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

4,638 results
All reviewsbartender victorgeo zeledongolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlelong flightshuttle servicesouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruisemojitoluggage
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Great Hotel & Staff that do an excellent job with guest. They shuttle to & from the airport for free which is just 5 min from the hotel. Very good food at the restaurant also with a very good staff there also. All for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton for the Thanksgiving holiday and couldn't be happier. The thing is I didn't even expect the high level of service I received. The staff made me feel like I was the most important guest at the hotel, what a beautiful feeling. I really appreciated GEO ZELEDON who went out of his way to make my accomodations comfotable.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2011

The hotel was very nice and the restaurant wait staff very friendly and efficient. I would like to say one waiter, named Boston really went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied and happy customers. He was ever so nice and accommodating, I hope if I visit the Sheraton again he will be my waiter again! Everything was so nice at the hotel it made up for our 7 hour delay out of Quito and missed connections to London.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2011

The hotel is located less than a mile from the airport and a cab is not needed because they provide a shuttle service to and from the hotel. The front desk staff was a little slow in processing the arriving clients because they were new and being trained. The lobby was smallish but modern looking but my room decor was not. Carpeting was torn in places, wallpaper was discolored in many spots and furniture was worn looking. The company I worked for provided a lunch buffet for us and it was a decent Spanish type meal. The hotel bar was a nice place to hangout and if hungry they offer some bar type food. For outdoor activities,they provide an outdoor pool, a shuttle to the Dolphin Mall or play a round of golf next door.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I generally don't like staying at airport hotels, but when I am arriving very late, and leaving early, they can sure be convenient. My expectations for the Sheraton was low - given other airport hotels I've stayed in.

Cons: The front desk staff was unorganized and not that friendly - even though I was a platinum member. When I arrived at the front desk, the attendant didn't notice that I had booked a promotional rate that included an amazon gift card and some coke products, and a plush polar bear. I had to bring it up, and then he began telling me there was no notice of it in my record. I double checked my reservation online at SPG and sure enough, it was there. Another attendant immediately took over - who said he couldn't access the promotional goods right then but told me to check in again in the morning. He was a lot more helpful - I was wondering why wasn't he working with the preferred customers - the other guy seemed indifferent and defensive.

When I went to get the products and inquire about the amazon gift card in the morning the attendant told me the 'room where the products were was locked and only the manger could get them' and that the gift card would be emailed to me in 6-8 weeks - not right after my stay as I understood. I told her to not bother with the drinks, but if she could get me the plush coke polar bear I'd appreciate it. I waited for 15 minutes, and had to leave to catch a shuttle for my flight - without the plush polar bear for my daughter. I didn't get my bill print out either - Not a huge deal - but I was really looking forward to taking it home to her. I spent 15 minutes the night before, and another 15 minutes the next morning to no avail. I'll be surprised if I get the amazon gift card as promised.

Pros: For an airport hotel, if you are lucky enough to get a room on the rear side of the hotel, you look over a golf course and the city skyline in the distance. If you get a room at the front of the hotel you're going to have a view of a busy street, and parking garage. Also, the rooms have a fresh decor, and the hallways and common areas were clean and well maintained. This hotel use to be a Wyndam and ithe fresh and light filledd theme compared to a lot of the dark and stuffy Sheratons I've stayed in before, was a nice change. The airport shuttle was great - both the pick up and the return went without a hitch and were really quick trips. The driver couldn't have been nicer. I had early meetings and missed breakfast. When I returned to check out and head to the airport I checked the dining room about breakfast. They had just shut down, but the waiter and the greeter got me a big bowl of fruit and some juice - and couldn't have been friendlier or accomodating. Also, I noticed the pool over looks the golfcourse and river - and loked like pleasant setting if you had a little daytime to catch a little Florida sun between flights.

Overall, the building and facilites and shuttle service were better than expected - especially for an airport hotel. I wish the service at the front desk was as friendly and efficient as the staff in the dining room and the shuttle. I really wanted to take home that little polar bear to my daughter and didn't have 30 minutes of limited time trying to get the front desk to honor the promotion as promised. I'm not very hopeful regarding the amazon gift card given all the confusion at the front desk.

Room Tip: Get a room on the rear side of the hotel with veiws of the golfcourse and the city skyline
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business