4,718 results
All reviewsgeo zeledonbartender victorgolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlebetween flightslong flightshuttle serviceone night staysouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruise
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Right across the street from MIA rental car facility. Very clean, no noticeable airport noise, excellent check-in service & free shuttle. Got a room for less than $60 on a bid site as well. If you have the time, it's also got a decent golf course right behind it.

• Stayed: August 2011
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. It's good to hear that you experienced excellent service and found our hotel to be relaxing and quiet during your visit to Miami. The golf course is very well maintained and is a two minute walk from the front of our hotel.

We all look forward to accommodating you in the future. Safe Travels!

Reviewed August 20, 2011

We stayed here while we waited for a flight the next day. The rooms were nice, the shampoo smelled lovely, and the service couldn't have been better. Everyone was over and beyond both helpful and kind to our family.
The restaurant (Rickenbacker) inside this hotel was DELICIOUS! The best burger we've ever had and again, over and above service.
Our only regret is that we didn't get to stay for longer.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I was in town for training in the Sheraton's executive meeting center, and a company dinner. Wow, the EMC was everything we needed, fully the best training facility I have used in years! The banquet food was amazing and service staff too. My entire team felt pampered and we were able to engage completely in our training. I know we will be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I am in Miami (airport area) virtually every week for the last year and started staying at the Sheraton Airport. First because it was close but now I have gotten use to the wonderful service. The staff is very friendly and they go out of the way to make my stay work. Because of the service I even stay at this Sheraton when my travels take me to other areas of South Florida.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

I stayed here 2 nights while traveling for business and it was okay, but so easily could have been better. Really basic things were overlooked: there was no pen to be found (not the end-of-the-world, but frustrating) and coffee was not restocked after the first day. Phone calls took forever to be answered and buttons for wake-up calls on the phone didn't work.
All that said, the room was fine - bed was comfy...all the fixes are so easy. Too bad they don't take note.