“Convennient transportation and nice staffs”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #31 of 122 Hotels in Miami
San Jose, California
“Convennient transportation and nice staffs”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

As a SPG member, we booked this hotel for short distance to Everglade NP and Miami Downtown and Miami Beach. I'm especially grateful of the warm hospitality offered by Juan Flornce, the client manager and his colleagues. They nicely held the member room for me even I was so late to check in. I also got parking fee validation and free lounge access for the whole period of my stay. Thanks you guys, good job!

Leon Zhang @ San Jose, CA

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (735)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed July 4, 2011

DO
Facilities are great to held productive meetings. The hotel staff takes care of everything so you can keep focus of your event with no "surprises" on the rest: rooms, food, catering, etc.

Being close to the airport and offer a shuttle service is a plus for business travelers

DON'T
None

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank artcab
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Chef "Frank" will try his best to make you anything you want, if you don't find it on the menu, just ask! Bar tender, Migueal was friendly and attentive, very kind! Scottie, we learned has been working the hotel for almost 30 years! He was kind and informative! They were all very friendly! The desk staff was accomodationg as well.
Thank you, Sheraton Miami Airport.
Rachelle Bates

Room Tip: ask for room overlooking the pool
1 Thank Rachelle13_81
Keswick, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Upon Check in I was given a room at the very end of a long hallway, although I am 7 months pregnant and just arrived from a 12 hour flight. When I opened the door of my room I discovered its already being used. I had to walk all the back and request a new one. On the way to the reception I met another hotel guest that just experienced the same thing.
In my actual guest room several things were missing: soap (instead the maids put the shower gel on the soap tray), the "do not disturb" tag, a pen for completing the hotel experience questionnaire and spoons for the in room coffee maker. Also the windows were extremely dirty.
The breakfast was - apart from the big selection of fresh fruit - not very good. The pastries were of cheap supermarket quality, the cheese plate consisted of Kraft's style sliced cheeses all smashed on one plate.
All in all I would have expected more from a Sheraton, it rather felt like staying at a Quality Inn.

• Stayed June 2011
3 Thank Jackie10101
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, July 5, 2011
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel and Executive Meeting Center. We always welcome feedback from our guests no matter what the circumstances. We are continually challenging ourselves to demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and regret that this was not the case with your visit. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and truly apologize for your overall experience with your room and breakfast. We have addressed your comments with the respective staff so that we may resolve those deficiencies you mentioned. Again, thank you, and we hope that you will us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

David Berger
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I have stayed at Sheraton hotels all over the world as a Platinum Level Starwood Preferred Guest. This renamed, but not yet renovated, Sheraton, needs help. It is a 1 minute shuttle ride from Miami International Airport, and I was pleasantly surprised that airplane sound was modest. I noticed a lot of airline crew stayed there. It has a large club loung with simple breakfast food and TVs and 2 computers with a printer. The hotel really needs a several million dollar renovation to be called a Sheraton. Right now it is more like a Days Inn. If and when this hotel is renovated, I expect to stay here a lot more often, especially for the $126/night rate. Front desk staff were pleasant.

3 Thank PAQ
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed June 28, 2011

made the trip possible by the help of Nicole very nice girl also Raquel and Henry were super, thank you for your warm hospitality.
Thank Nicole for going the extra mile with us

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank otrebor23
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I’m very please with the service, hospitality and professionalism of all the stuff at this facility, they really make the difference and change my mind about the SPG program. We had a really bad experience at the facility we were before we arrive to this one and I was seriously considering canceling my membership in the program but your representative Raquel Masis with her care and professionalism make all the change in the world. I just want to give credit where credit is due. I’m very please and satisfy with all the services and all the stuff and I will definitely stay with you again and recommend you to others.
I thank you on behalf of my self and my family.

Regards,