Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
$135
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
$108
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$159
$135
Marriott Hotels
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
Hilton.com
$119
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
$163
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
TripAdvisor
4,637 results
All reviewsbartender victorgeo zeledongolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlelong flightshuttle servicesouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruisemojitoluggage
Reviewed March 24, 2011

It was overall a nice and clean hotel with comfy beds and ok food. But you should definitely watch out for your stuff in the room. I lost a ring that conveniently showed up in the most awkward place when I called to complain, and another co-worker lost a pair of shoes that never showed up.
And the location is very close to the airport but nothing else whatsoever. No restaurants, pharmacy, etc. nothing.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2011

First, thank you for your positive feedback regarding our guestrooms. My staff strives to ensure optimum cleanliness and comfort of every room for our guests.

I am relieved to hear that your lost ring was indeed found and is now in your possession. This hotel has specific lost and found procedures, and my staff and I take guest item recovery very seriously. We have not experienced any issues in regards to items missing in guest rooms. Hopefully, the integrity of our lost and found program as well as the honesty of my team members played a pivotal role in the return of your ring.

You also mentioned that we are very close to the Miami International Airport. We are in fact the closest hotel outside the airport, less than one (1) mile. We also offer a courtesy shuttle, should you need to go off property within a five (5) mile radius.

We hope that you will be our guest again on your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed March 23, 2011

I used to stay at this hotel 2-3 times a year when it was a Wydham and it was the best hotel. It just changed to a Sheraton and I hope during the switchover they kept the same staff, the same customer service levels, the same ambience and the same beds/rooms. The valet and bell staff here were the best (extremely friendly, professional, helpful, efficient) and what impressed me the most was that even though I stayed here only 1-3 times a year some of them would remember my name from year-to-year. Great staff can make or break a hotel and these staff set the bar high. The beds were super comfortable and clean and the food in the restaurant was really good. This hotel was so good (as a Wyndham) that I once had business on Miami Beach during spring break and didn't want to deal with the spring break crowd and party atmosphere that instead I stayed at the Wyndham Airport Hotel and commuted each day instead just so I was guaranteed a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2011

How does this place have 3-1/2 stars? There was no soap in our room, 1/2 a roll of toilet paper with no extra rolls and too many hairs in the bath tub to count.

• Stayed: March 2011
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2011

First, I would like to apologize for your recent experience with us. The Sheraton Miami Airport prides itself on high Guest Satisfaction Scores we regularly receive as it relates especially to cleanliness and levels of service. It is something within our Hotel Culture that is evaluated across the board and at every level of staffing daily. With that said, I would personally like to invite you to stay with us again, the next time you visit Miami for any reason. Thank you for your comments, we will utilize them in an effort to continue to provide excellence at every turn.

Reviewed March 18, 2011

We chose this hotel for its location. Right next to the Miami Airport. The meeting rooms were all on one floor. Ours was a one day meeting so it was perfect. It is a package hotel so all the snacks, coffee, water, and soft drinks were included. That is the perfect way to go for a one day meeting. The managers and staff of the hotel were exceptional. WiFi is included as well as the business center which is located on the meeting floor. I hope to have many more meetings at the Sheraton Miami Airport.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I held a conference at this hotel where we had 50 attendees. The rooms were nice and clean if a little basic. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout.
After the event the service was very bad. I have been trying to get i contact about missing Starwood points for spending thousands of dollars at this hotel and I have had no response despite a number of reminders with false promises of 'looking into it'. I have complained but had no repsponse!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ChrisF83
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

I am very pleased that your meeting was successful. I am also delighted our staff was helpful with your needs. Our conference center principals focus on experienced team members who strive to make your meeting as productive as possible. I would personally like to research your rewards points and allocate whatever is due to your rewards account. I can be contacted at dberger@sheratonmiamiairport.com.

Thank you for your positive feedback about the recent meeting you had with us!