4,717 results
All reviewsgeo zeledonbartender victorgolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlebetween flightslong flightshuttle serviceone night staysouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruise
Reviewed March 21, 2011

How does this place have 3-1/2 stars? There was no soap in our room, 1/2 a roll of toilet paper with no extra rolls and too many hairs in the bath tub to count.

• Stayed: March 2011
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2011

First, I would like to apologize for your recent experience with us. The Sheraton Miami Airport prides itself on high Guest Satisfaction Scores we regularly receive as it relates especially to cleanliness and levels of service. It is something within our Hotel Culture that is evaluated across the board and at every level of staffing daily. With that said, I would personally like to invite you to stay with us again, the next time you visit Miami for any reason. Thank you for your comments, we will utilize them in an effort to continue to provide excellence at every turn.

Reviewed March 18, 2011

We chose this hotel for its location. Right next to the Miami Airport. The meeting rooms were all on one floor. Ours was a one day meeting so it was perfect. It is a package hotel so all the snacks, coffee, water, and soft drinks were included. That is the perfect way to go for a one day meeting. The managers and staff of the hotel were exceptional. WiFi is included as well as the business center which is located on the meeting floor. I hope to have many more meetings at the Sheraton Miami Airport.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I held a conference at this hotel where we had 50 attendees. The rooms were nice and clean if a little basic. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout.
After the event the service was very bad. I have been trying to get i contact about missing Starwood points for spending thousands of dollars at this hotel and I have had no response despite a number of reminders with false promises of 'looking into it'. I have complained but had no repsponse!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ChrisF83
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

I am very pleased that your meeting was successful. I am also delighted our staff was helpful with your needs. Our conference center principals focus on experienced team members who strive to make your meeting as productive as possible. I would personally like to research your rewards points and allocate whatever is due to your rewards account. I can be contacted at dberger@sheratonmiamiairport.com.

Thank you for your positive feedback about the recent meeting you had with us!

Reviewed March 12, 2011

I stayed at the above hotel the night before I joined a cruise ship. There was a courtesy bus from the aiprort straight to the doors. The reception staff (especially Miryam) were fantastic. The rooms roomy with all the amenities you would require. The bed was out of this world! SO SO comfortable (when i mentioned this to the reception staff they informed me I could buy it from the Sheraton on line shop - what a great idea!)
We had dinner and breakfast there (both buffets) and had use of the pool an sun chairs.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone stopping off in Miami.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Very expensive for an outdated hotel. I wish I had paid more and stayed somewhere more pleasant, the staff couldn't even cope with merging two bookings for consecutive nights! Nightmare to get in and out of if you are driving, avoid it if you can

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2011

Thank you for your feedback concerning your most recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear you had difficulties with your reservation and the hotel overall did not meet your overall expectations. Over the last 90 days, the hotel has spent 2 million-dollars on upgrades including all new bedding and flat screen/HD televisions. I personally invite you back to the property in the future in hopes of a better experience.