Forced to stay here over airline error. Not a bad place to lay one's head. Room service was surprisingly good and reasonably priced. Nice airport view without much noise from the planes. That said, our room had one of those shared common internal doors for families that rent 2 rooms. And, around midnight a family checked in. They may as well have checked into our room. It was loud beyond belief with kids screaming, parents yelling, a door somehow slamming again and again... we felt like we were sharing a suite with them. So, be warned, if you have a noisy neighbor your night will be ruined. Also, our room had a slight odor of raw onion. A little gross.
Still, it was $125, the shuttle was prompt, TV had all the stations, plenty of towels, bed comfy for two. So a solid THREE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "It's So Miami"! From business to pleasure the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center is minutes to the Miami International Airport (MIA), connected to the Miami International Merchandise Mart – a wholesale / retail experience offering exceptional savings and is the home of the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC). Business travelers enjoy the convenient location to the Blue Lagoon and Doral business parks and guests traveling for leisure love this same location for its easy highway access allowing for them to visit the many sites of Miami and South Florida including Downtown attractions, Coconut Grove shopping and South Beach nightlife. Complimentary, Wi-Fi with video streaming speeds, 24-hour complimentary airport transportation, 5 dining options from fine steaks and fresh Florida seafood at Rioja Grille to the Fresh Market Grab and Go. With 24 room service travelers never go hungry. The plaza of shops, multitude of gift stores and even a beauty salon/spa are just another reason to visit. Be sure to visit the large fitness facility, featuring locker rooms, state-of-the-art cardio vascular equipment and even an area for a game of basketball. Set in a tropical garden environment the temperature controlled outdoor pool and whirlpool is a great choice to relax and/or visit friends and family. Bring together groups from 10 to 6000 at the MACC. Consider hosting a meeting in this Miami, Florida hotel's 172,000 sq. ft. Of modern meeting and tradeshow space. With 50 individual meeting rooms including boardrooms, multiple ballrooms from 6,000 to 28,000 sq. ft., Ground level exposition space of over 76,000 sq. ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Sheraton Miami