Nice rooms, huge beds, big TV. There is a iron and a board.
I had a personal issue with a group booking - I was the only one from the group who was not provided executive lounge and no breakfast included, although booked. This can happen, but when I tried to solve the problem - noone could help. I hardly managed to get myself breakfast, but no room switch, no excuses, no money back or any other compensation. What's worse - they did not really wanted to listen, instead kept telling me that this was the way I booked, despite I kept telling them it was all the same booking.
Housekeeping could not speak english, so it was a problem a few times.
Almost missed the airport shuttle (which is free, every 30 minutes), becasue bell boy forgot to call for it.
Breakfast is poor and you need to ask for a voucher from receptions if it's included in your stay. Otherwise pay in the restaurant.
Location is good if you are on transit or visit events at near-by conventional center. Otherwise, it's 30-40 USD by taxi to the dountown or Miami beach. Or you can go by bus - the stop is 10-15 walking distance. The bus is just 2.25, but it stops every 100 meters, so the trip douwntown will take you more then 1 hour instead of 20 minutes by taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated guest rooms will let you know "It's So Miami"! From business to pleasure the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center's convenient location to the Miami International Airport (MIA) is adjoined to the Miami International Merchandise Mart and the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC). Shop, meet or just enjoy all of Miami from this destination spot. Situated by the Waterford Blue Lagoon Business District and offering easy highway access to the Downtown attractions, Coconut Grove shopping and South Beach nightlife. This hotel in Miami, FL offers a beauty salon, a plaza of shops and gift stores, and 24-hour complimentary airport transportation to and from MIA Airport. The spacious over-sized guest rooms, 17 suites for entertaining and the complimentary guest room WiFi are just starters. Be sure to visit the large fitness facility, featuring locker rooms, state-of-the-art cardio vascular equipment and even an area for a game of basketball. The temperature controlled outdoor pool and whirlpool is a great choice to relax and/or visit friends and family. Grab and Go food favorites at Au Bu Pain along with 24 hour food service are surpassed only by the three restaurants/lounges featuring an array of culinary creations. Be sure to include a evening of dining on fine steaks and fresh Florida seafood at Rioja Grille. Consider hosting a meeting in this Miami, Florida hotel's 172,000 sq. Ft. Of modern meeting and tradeshow space. Imagine almost 60 individual meeting rooms including boardrooms, multiple ballrooms from 7,000 to 28,000 sq. Ft., Ground level exposition space of over 70,000 sq. Ft. Bring together groups from 10 to 6000 at the MACC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami