Very tired after flight from UK and looking forward to a comfortable sleep. A 10 minute taxi ride costing 16 dollars soon had us at the hotel. Reception staff very friendly and deserved an excellent mark. Once given the included Double Tree cookies we were off to our room on the 9th floor. Good room, plenty of space and a comfortable bed. The coffee facilities in the room were poor. It should have been good but the coffee provided and there were only 3 pods gave a very weak brew. Could have been much better. After a fairly average sleep awoken around 6 by so much noise from surrounding rooms. One sounded like he had a cow in the room with him. I hope he was just blowing his nose but hey maybe the cow option was true! This went on and on. The walls must be ultra thin to hear noise like nose blowing so loudly. This is not good in a hotel for tired travellers. Cant comment on breakfast as it wasnt included in the room rate. We paid over $200 so wasnt impressed by the high rate compared with the usual in the USA.
I have stayed in Hiltons before and always been satisfied. NOT this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated guest rooms will let you know "It's So Miami"! From business to pleasure the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center's convenient location to the Miami International Airport (MIA) is adjoined to the Miami International Merchandise Mart and the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC). Shop, meet or just enjoy all of Miami from this destination spot. Situated by the Waterford Blue Lagoon Business District and offering easy highway access to the Downtown attractions, Coconut Grove shopping and South Beach nightlife. This hotel in Miami, FL offers a beauty salon, a plaza of shops and gift stores, and 24-hour complimentary airport transportation to and from MIA Airport. The spacious over-sized guest rooms, 17 suites for entertaining and the complimentary guest room WiFi are just starters. Be sure to visit the large fitness facility, featuring locker rooms, state-of-the-art cardio vascular equipment and even an area for a game of basketball. The temperature controlled outdoor pool and whirlpool is a great choice to relax and/or visit friends and family. Grab and Go food favorites at Au Bu Pain along with 24 hour food service are surpassed only by the three restaurants/lounges featuring an array of culinary creations. Be sure to include a evening of dining on fine steaks and fresh Florida seafood at Rioja Grille. Consider hosting a meeting in this Miami, Florida hotel's 172,000 sq. Ft. Of modern meeting and tradeshow space. Imagine almost 60 individual meeting rooms including boardrooms, multiple ballrooms from 7,000 to 28,000 sq. Ft., Ground level exposition space of over 70,000 sq. Ft. Bring together groups from 10 to 6000 at the MACC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone and Booking.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami