Let me first state that I used my points to stay here for 3 nights. I have found that when you cash in points on Hilton properties, everything is upgraded. That being said, we checked in quickly, they gave us coupons for two free drinks and a free appetizer. They put us on the 11th floor which is part of the executive section. This includes a free 'happy hour' during the week. We could also enjoy breakfast there or go to the main dining room. I would recommend going to the main dining room as there were more choices. The room was very nice and clean. The sheets were so soft, we slept really hard.
They are doing construction on the front of the building, but there is someone to direct you to a parking area. We had to pay $7 parking/day. On the last day I convinced the parking attendant that we were going to be leaving very early the next day and couldn't we just pay $5. He let us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated guest rooms will let you know "It's So Miami"! From business to pleasure the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center's convenient location to the Miami International Airport (MIA) is adjoined to the Miami International Merchandise Mart and the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC). Shop, meet or just enjoy all of Miami from this destination spot. Situated by the Waterford Blue Lagoon Business District and offering easy highway access to the Downtown attractions, Coconut Grove shopping and South Beach nightlife. This hotel in Miami, FL offers a beauty salon, a plaza of shops and gift stores, and 24-hour complimentary airport transportation to and from MIA Airport. The spacious over-sized guest rooms, 17 suites for entertaining and the complimentary guest room WiFi are just starters. Be sure to visit the large fitness facility, featuring locker rooms, state-of-the-art cardio vascular equipment and even an area for a game of basketball. The temperature controlled outdoor pool and whirlpool is a great choice to relax and/or visit friends and family. Grab and Go food favorites at Au Bu Pain along with 24 hour food service are surpassed only by the three restaurants/lounges featuring an array of culinary creations. Be sure to include a evening of dining on fine steaks and fresh Florida seafood at Rioja Grille. Consider hosting a meeting in this Miami, Florida hotel's 172,000 sq. Ft. Of modern meeting and tradeshow space. Imagine almost 60 individual meeting rooms including boardrooms, multiple ballrooms from 7,000 to 28,000 sq. Ft., Ground level exposition space of over 70,000 sq. Ft. Bring together groups from 10 to 6000 at the MACC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami