“Absolutely beautiful”

Hilton Miami Airport
Ranked #45 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My newly wed wife and I decided to stay here for a night while we traveled to the Florida Keys on our honeymoon. The staff was absolutely amazing, and the room we booked was simply beautiful. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Miami. You can barely tell that this is an airport hotel. Please, check this place out if you are in the area! The hotel is extremely close to all of the awesome stuff in Miami, you can easily get a cab or even order in if you are so inclined.

Room Tip: I booked the night before using travelocity and got a killer deal on the room.
There are newer reviews for Hilton Miami Airport

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights. We were there on business. Our room was VERY clean and very large! ( we had a king jr. Suite) Our room was toward the middle of the hotel, facing the airport. I was really concerned about hearing a lot of jet noise from the airport, but hardly heard any at all!!! The pool area was Fantastic! The area has a tropical feel and the pool was very clean and refreshing!! There is a pool bar that is very nice as well as a few fountains and nicely arranged couch sitting areas around the pool. Mary, the bartender by the pool is fantastic and made us feel right at home. The decor inside the hotel is very modern. Very nice new indoor lounge/bar area with an Internet cafe. The food was a bit pricey, and not excellent. Downtown Miami is about 5 to 7 miles from this hotel. Word of advice.... Make sure you have cash before you go for parking. I have read some of the negative reviews about this hotel and am not sure why they were so negative. We had a very relaxing stay, and will stay there again if ever in that area again! Hope this review helps! :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed 2 nights for work. They advertise valet parking ($20, instead of the $15 self park), but there was never a valet person anywhere when I would drive up to the hotel or went to get my car. I could understand if they were parking/retrieving cars, but that was not the case. The first morning I had to wait over 20 minutes to get my car (no other valet cars during hat time). The continental breakfast (Hilton HHonors) was ok. The young lady who checked me in was very pleasant. Business travelers who are used to getting statements under the door & speeding out in the morning beware. They do not do this here. I found out after having to go to the front desk my last morning because I didn't have a statement. Nothing was mentioned at checkin and I was pretty much called a liar when I told him there was no message left on my phone about paperless checkout (either there was no message left or the message light was broken as I never received a message in my room). I was told all Hilton's always do that--just left another Hilton where I was asked at checkin if I wanted a paper statement under my door or email. The property itself is nice & pretty updated.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2013

It was a very pleasurable experience. There was no noise and unintended service. When I called for a small issue it was quickly fixed. The only thing I would say is the room was a little hot even though we had adjusted the air.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I enjoied the hotel. Eventhough the room was no smoking signed, it was smelling very cigar smoky! All the rest was great. It was not in the place were the things happen, but it eas not that far. Very close by the airport. I can stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel did not live up to our expectations! This is an OK place to stay if you fly in to Miami as it is convenient to the airport and they do have an airport shuttle. However the hotel is not anything special, they have recently refurbished the lobby area and bar but it is just another "Blah" hotel! The meals at the cafe were expensive and they have you because the hotel is so isolated, even if you have a car there are no restaurants or diners within a comfortable driving range except McDonald's. We were told that our room had just been refurbished, well the bathroom had new tile and there was fresh paint but the room was musty and had a thick layer of dust on all of the furnishings and the white leather chair at the desk was filthy!

On the upside the swimming pool was large and pleasant and there was a walking path along the shoreline. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all of our needs. If you are going on a cruise line there is a contracted van to take you to the cruise ship for $15.00 per person but the return trip to the hotel is up to you to arrange. If you have a car the hotel will make arrangements for you to leave your vehicle until you return about $80.00 for the week.

We stayed the one night before we left on our cruise and had 3 nights reserved for when we returned We cancelled those reservations when we left to meet our boat. We are Hilton Honors members but will not be staying at the Miami Hilton Airport Hotel again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I didn't receive the level of service from Group Sales that I expected having brought 80 people in. There were check-in and billing issues. The hotel itself is very nice and probably a nice place to stay with a small group. Maybe our group was too much for them to manage.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business