“Really happy with this place”

Hilton Miami Airport
Ranked #45 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. Lovely refurbished room, comfy beds, decent gym. Breakfast a little pricey so we ate on the road. Would recommend as a resting place after a long flight. Didn't feel like a generic airport hotel, or generic Hilton, at all.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Miami Airport

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in February with my fiancé & let me tell you it was the worst experience ever!!!!...the staff them selves were freindly i guess but not very helpful...they could not find my reservation when they escalated the problem to the management they took forever!!!! To give us any type of answer...i eneded up calling expedia to resolve the issue management knew nothing!!!! It took 2 hours before we could check in! When we got to the rooms they were nice and clean and plain nothing to out of this world however they placed us in a room right.next.to the airport so we herd planes coming in and out all night....i understand its.by the.airport but considering everything they had just put us through you'd think they would put us in a nice quite room...later on as i was walking towards the gift shop i noticed one of the managers reprimanding one of his employee's infront of another guest....i felt like that was really inappropriate....if you ask me management is the problem at this hotel not the actual staff...i will most definitely not becoming back!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank jancyprancy
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed one night after long flight and before start of holiday. Transfers to and from the airport are great. Didn't wait too long to go to hotel but on return trip had to wait for 3 buses to come and go so leave plenty of time. Room nice and comfy, balcony a plus and clean bathroom. The bar food was very overpriced and really small - had a shrimp salad which was actually 4 shrimps and half a lettuce leave for $12. Nowhere else to go though so maybe thats why they charge what they like. Hotel quite 70/80's and could do with an update. Pool area looked nice. Charged wifi but there were free machines in lobby.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My flight was canceled due to bad weather and the airlines placed me and my colleagues there for a night.

Nice service, hall had LCD panels displaying flight statuses.
Room was great and spotless. Slept really well.
There was a basketball court and a swimming pool.
The best part was the breakfast. Oh my, what a feast that was.
Infinite choices and the food was delicious.

The only downside is that I had to pay extra for Wifi (just couple of bucks though) :/

Nonetheless you get exactly what you pay for or in this case - the airline paid for :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed here one night after arriving at the airport late. Check-in took a while as there were a lot of people.
The room was big and spacious, clean, even with view.
As we were tired we ordered room service - it took over 30mins for our food to arrive and the pizza and burger were cold and not great. Would have expected more from a Hilton.
Also, at this price of room I would have expected the Internet to be free of charge.
The cooked breakfast was good but again took its time. Also rather pricey.

All in all not a bad hotel for a night - but for that price I would have expected a bit more.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

originally we were booked into the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel but Celebrity cruises made a reservation for my husband and I in the Hilton and the kids in the Sheraton!!!! My kids are 15 and 13 so staying in a different hotel was not happening. The Hilton arranged for 2 adjoining rooms so off we went. The rooms were huge, clean with a panoramic view over some of the city and airport. We all slept very well as the beds were extremely comfortable and after a 9 hour flight we were exhausted. We paid for the continental breakfast the next morning and the staff were extremely attentive.This hotel has some nice grounds to walk around and considering we were only minutes away from the airport found it to be very pleasant and quiet. We would stay here again but probably get a better deal including the breakfast next time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton in March 2013 great shuttle service to the hotel from the airport! I must say the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! After traveling for 22 hours I could not have asked for a better nights sleep! Highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay close to the airport

• Stayed: March 2013