5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$106
Priceline$103
Official Hotel$125
2,568 results
All reviews front desk free shuttle shuttle service lobby cruise mia housekeeper uber proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Please fix the elevators immediately because they were not working. It can be a hazard if too many people use the at once. Use products that sanitize and smell clean in rooms. They were smelly and dingy looking. I am sure that this hotel can afford to improve in its accommodations.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jacksch04
Reviewed August 18, 2019

The hotel is really close to the airport and so the ride there was short. The rooms were clean and spacious. They have a restaurant in the hotel as well and the bartenders were very attentive. Excellent drinks! The front desk girls were very charming and conversational. A pleasant checkin. Overall, great price and warm customer service. Definitely considering for next time.

1  Thank djhntn2405
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Excellent service from staff and very professional. The menu was limited for vegetarians but the cook was excellent and accommodating to my likes. The free shuttle to and from airport was a bonus. I would stay again for a short stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank lisaac198807
Reviewed August 14, 2019

2nd time I use this hotel for my nieces on a one night layover here in Miami. Great service, affordable and a plus was breakfast included !!!

I will come back again and I recommend it to anybody who like a good hotel, clean, with all the basic amenities and the super plus that is LITERALLY 5 minutes from the airport !!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Julio F
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Drove up and felt ok about it even though barb wire lined apart of the side fence. The lobby looked decent, so too the pool area. We arrived early since we had disembarked from our cruise and asked for them to hold our bags. They were willing. In no time bags were tagged and the man was ready to stow them away when he told us that there was a charge of $1 per bag. We were shocked to say the least. We paid it and moved on even though we were still in the lobby waiting for the rooms to become available.

They allowed early check-in. We approached the elevator and it smelled a bit musty. Maybe it was my mind so I said nothing. Entered what should have been one of the recently prepared room on the 3rd floor but I just couldn't stay that smelled like an old house that had been collecting mold for years. The 2nd room wasn't as bad but still musty. We asked for a change as the 1st 1 was unbearable.

We're now reassigned to the 6th floor. Exited the elevator, it's not smelling so bad. Enter the room and again musty. I guess this is as good as this hotel gets.

This hotel is just straight hustling. Breakfast is $60 and soiled items attract a fee. I've attached three notice found I've the folder in the room.

Trip type: Traveled with family