5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$106
Official Hotel$125
Priceline$103
2,568 results
All reviews front desk free shuttle shuttle service lobby cruise mia housekeeper uber proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

I was disappointed with the room service and the conditions of our room. The towels were dingy. The refrigerator stopped working. So we lost a lot of. food. We were not treated like guests. I felt like we were a problem to the staff. However the young man who checked us in was very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank glycerene3
Reviewed July 9, 2019

First of all, I would like to thank all the staff members who were the absolute best. A million thanks to Lya and Shirley who accommodated us in connecting rooms, to the bartender Ivan who made sure we felt taken care of and satisfied with our food, and to the cleaning ladies that helped us out the best they could with our requests. After a flight cancelation, receiving this type of attention and care from you is truly comforting. Once again, thank you all for lifting our spirits with your genuine kindness and cheerful personalities.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Myrmar3567892853
Reviewed July 9, 2019

This hotel is in pretty awful shape. The front desk clerk was obviously just there so that he doesn't get fired. The hotel is extremely dated. Walking to my room, I just knew it was going to be a problem. The halls are musty, carpet dirty and lighting dim. Opened my door and was hit with the smell of old urine. You can feel the dirt in the air. The carpet is dirty and almost immediately my dust allergies started. The TV looks to one of thr first flat screens invented. So did the coffee pot. Looking at the bed, I genuinely almost burst into tears because I feared that bed bugs called it home. I stayed for all of 15 minutes and went down to check out. I politely held out my key and told the front desk clerk I'd like to check out... he didn't look at me. I repeated myself, he looks up and says, "... ok."
That's when I knew I made the right decision.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 473Sherri
Reviewed July 8, 2019

all though your staff was kind and attentive.... no one wants this amount of problems. Room had to changed dark room bed was wet and a puddle on balcony. Moved to another room improved but refrigerator has to be replaced, bathroom repaired due to shower head and stopper that was broke making the tub fill with water when you take a shower. no microwave in room and the ice maker appears on one floor

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Departure47978782516
Reviewed July 8, 2019

The hotel needs to renovate and improve upon their customer service. The front desk was always very pleasant but the dining staff was not. The hotel also needs to get some electrical work done because I know for a fact that most people’s rooms didn’t have working outlets.

• Trip type: Traveled with family