6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$106
Priceline$103
Official Hotel$125
2,566 results
All reviews front desk free shuttle shuttle service lobby cruise mia housekeeper uber proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Stayed at this hotel 2 nights before our Carnival Horizon cruise and was satisfied with our stay. The pool is an amazing amenity, specially for the hot summer days in Miami. One thing that I will definitely highlight was the excellent customer service the front desk staff provides. Adrian, Shirley, and Lya you guys rock! Lya did us a favor and printed our cruise documents and informed us about the shuttle to the cruise port. We had our own car and were going to park at the port, but Shirley informed us that we could leave our car parked at the hotel for $8 per day, which definitely trumped that $22 daily fee at the port. So thanks y’all for saving me some money. Im definitely booking with you guys again for our next cruise adventure

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Javier L, Front Office Manager at Regency Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Dear darssmiths,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. We appreciate your feedback. I am happy to see that because our long term parking fee, you were able to save money. Thank you as well for mentioning our check in staff. Our Front Desk agents are just amazing and very caring towards our guests. Thank you so much for choosing us to host your stay in Miami. We hope that you'll return to visit soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2019

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. WE were staying because we were guests for the International Reader's Favorite book awards event to receive our medals on stage. Venue was crowded but not a problem. The best (and worst) thing to have happen was during the awards ceremony. At some point I lost my wedding ring set. I was in tears up in our room later that night when I realized they were gone. I called my husband to tell him, and I called the front desk to let them know. The front desk already had my rings! Another author found them and gave them to the front desk. The authors rocked! The staff rocked! The food was wonderful. Nice boutique hotel. Some areas need upgrades but this is a boutique hotel so that happens as those things are funded with customers.

Room tip: Call the hotel and they have a shuttle to pick you up after you land in Miami. Reserve a rental car from the hotel directly.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mary S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. We appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read that your ring was return safely to you. Our staff knows that even the smallest things can hold the biggest of value. We always enjoy when Reader's Favorite are in town. Thank you so much for choosing us to host your stay in Miami. We hope that you'll return to visit soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2019

I got the opportunity to stay in the Regency for a few nights and all I can say is that the staff in this hotel is out of this world! From Manuel, who is so friendly and all the people that work in the bar Arletis, Jael, Iván, Rafael y Alberto, they give the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE and they always go ABOVE and BEYOND to help you out and make you feel WELCOME! I would definitely recommend this place to ANYONE staying whether it’s business or fun! Thank You ALL for EVERYTHING!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Dssem

Dear Dssem,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much for your sweet compliment of our staff. Not only the ones mentioned but all of our staff enjoy and love what they do. This is the key to their excellent customer service. Thank you so much for choosing us to host your stay in Miami. We hope that you'll return to visit soon!

Sincerely

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Thank so much Javier, Lazaro, Lya, Patricia,Nuria , Adrián, Anjara,Alex, shirley, Oscar,Rafael and Indira. You all made my visit brilliant, very nice staff that made me feel like home. The lobby was organized and smelled very good, the room was clean and we had an amazing view from the balcony to the city of Miami. The bell man, Manuel held our luggage until we were able to check in since we arrived a bit early. 100% recommended this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear gaabyms,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. I am absolutely speechless after reading your feedback. Experiences like yours is what make our line of work the best in the world. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and everyone on this platform. There is no better reward than a truly happy and satisfied guest like you. Thank you so much for choosing us to host your stay in Miami. We hope that you'll return to visit soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We had a flight get cancelled and our party was put up at the Regency by the airline. The lobby and pool area was really nice with a friendly staff. When we retired to our room for the night, we found that all of the mattresses where in bad shape needing replacement in both rooms. One of the elevators doesn’t work so there is always a line. The gym hasn’t had an equipment upgrade in about 20 years. I would recommend you look elsewhere.

Trip type: Traveled with family