“Excellent!!! ”

Regency Hotel Miami
Ranked #41 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Such a good time!!!! We had happy hour at the Bar and Orestes was an incredible bar tender!!!! So much fun!! Would highly recommend!!! The pool was also very beautiful! Everyone is really attentive and super helpful! Get in and get amongst it!!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,976)

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

A suitable place for a nights stopover. It's a 3 star hotel providing the needed amenities for an overnight stop. Also there's the facility to print boarding passes, a 24hr airport shuttle service and various other services we didn't make use of.
The rooms feel a little dark or dated now and maybe due a bit of a makeover but everything worked and was clean.
I was disturbed a little in the night due to the noise from outside, like planes etc, not too much, but it woke me up a few times.
I'd stay again if I was passing through.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank janestopforth
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great stay and experience for the price. My only disappointment was that I lost two items in the hotel room which somehow could not be found even though I went back in my room 5 minutes after my check out. The housekeeping staff cleared everything out within 5 minutes of my check out. I asked them to check with the person who cleared the trash etc..all in vain. I was unhappy with how my concern was treated. I felt like the staff could have made a little more effort and helped me find a pair of eyeglasses and a phone charger. If they could have co-operated more, I am sure I would have had no problem giving them 5 stars here.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Our stay was wonderful, My family and I would like to thank Jorge at the front for all is help excellent customer service, wonderful employee. We would also like to thank Carlos and the other bell guys for keeping our packages that we ordered and the shuttle service is an added benefit. We will becoming back to stay here whenever we visit Miami, thanks a million! The facility was above average, nice restaurants.

Room Tip: Close to the airport, good view of the and very central location.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed at the regency after a missed flight with my wife. Wasn't in a very pleasant mood but at arrival I was greeted by Melisa very nice young lady who helped me with flight info and even though it was late she was efficient thank God because I was exhausted! Room was clean. Went to the restaurant and the staff were very accommodating as well. Ordered the salmon and my wife the garden salad which were great to my surprise. Would recommend for anyone staying overnight if you don't mind being near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Marcnjanne
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The assistants front were very helpful,especially Mr.Jorge Oliva and Jose Carlos Prieto.The Hotel is clean,the room has good space.The parking lot is free.The breakfast is simple but for me was enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Valdenir B
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This is the third time that I've stayed at this hotel, I'm impressed with all of the changes that they have done. The lobby looks great, something that caught my eye was that the same employees were there since that last time I was there and it was good because they make me feel like I'm at home, while getting tanned by the pool I was glad that the bartender brought me a glass of water. They have great service.

• Stayed: August 2014