“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 121 Hotels in Miami
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Needed a hotel for pre & post cruise, researched on web, Regency seemed to fit our needs. (airport shuttle, restaurant, bar, & available port shuttle$). Great customer service, clean, pool, business center to print boarding passes, etc. Jose Prieto, other mgrs. & staff showed genuine interest in our having a good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a poolview balcony.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank beachbum12835

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Slovak first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

It is a really good place
All the people from the hotel are really friendly even Kathy
Is located near to the AirPort
You will have a good night sleep
The room is really clean
So Is a good choose if you are traveling

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Ignacio M
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, everyone was very helpful with smiles and hospitality. I highly recommend this Hotel, the value is fantastic being so close to Coral Gables for shopping and great places to eat dinner right down the street. We had lunch in the lounge and the Chicken club sandwich I ate was delicious. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I booked this place because it was one of the lower priced hotels for the one night I was staying before leaving on my cruise. I figured I would take a chance and if it was awful it was only one night right?

Well I was pleasantly surprised.

I will get the one bad thing out of the way right off the top. When I arrived at MIA airport and got my bags I proceeded out to the curb where the hotel shuttles were loading people. I was looking for a sign saying that the shuttle would pick you up here but I didn't find that. None of the hotels had one. So I had to keep watch for their shuttle bus which was sometime difficult depending on how many other hotel shuttles were in the way. It did take what I thought was a long time for the shuttle to arrive (I would say almost a half hour). Maybe it was because I arrived after 8 PM but it felt really long.

After arriving at the hotel I checked into my room. Since I had already paid for the room before getting there all they needed was my signature and my ID to check it which made it fast.

The room was clean and comfortable.

Remember this hotel is right in the flight line of MIA so if you are a light sleeper you may want to consider a different hotel. I don't have that issue so I was fine.

In the morning there was some slight confusion on which shuttle we should board since there were two and they were going to different ships but it was quickly resolved and we made it to the port with plenty of time before our ship left.

Room Tip: Buy your ticket on the shuttle for the port when you check in so you don't have to go back down...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Ypsilanti, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great staff & service at the Regency Hotel. The location isn't walking distance to many areas in Miami but Jorge and Melissa at the service desk made sure we had transportation set to and from the hotel, downtown, and to the port. The rooms are nice, beautiful pool, and great food. I would stay here again!

2 Thank mc16132
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place was absolutely great for it's price ! The best part was the amazing customer service . The tend to your needs without you having to ask more than once. I would recommend this place to all of my friends !!

1 Thank Fernandafern
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

From the moment we moment my husband and I walked into the Hotel, we were treated like royalty! From the front desk staff Jorge, to the food and beverage manager and supervisor Ernesto and Erith, the whole experience was unforgettable! Everyone was so kind and helpful, they made my husbands 50th birthday party a success! I highly reccomend Le Club for anyone's special occasion! Will definetly revisit!

1 Thank Ivy214