$370
$200
$193
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$259
$110
$103
Hotels.com
2,105 results
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportcatch of the dayfree shuttleshuttle servicecar rentaldolphin mallhotel shuttlecontinental breakfasthotel restaurantcruise portsouth beachjorgeprietolobbyairlinemia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stayed for one night on the 3rd of March 2014. I was a bi disappointed with my room as the bathroom was pretty old and the shower did not work properly. No hot water, ancient bath, shame though cause the hotel is nice and so is most of the staff. Leonardo at the bar was great, I had a glass of pinot and a chicken sandwich which was delicious. For me it was 3 in the morning, went up to my room and had to take a cold shower. I paid quite a lot for this room and it wasn't nice to shower with cold water after a 12 hour trip. Internet worked perfectly. Shuttle to the airport, perfect service, kind driver. Since the shower was not working they gave me a late check-out, one hour more as I had to be at the airport at 1.00. Actually I would have preferred a discount. Didn't take my breakfast there as I thought it was rather expensive for what they had, so just went across the road to the Cuban Restaurant. Half price, great coffee.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the renovated rooms, they probably have a better bathroom.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed there one night.Got in late used the shower and it filled up with water.Notified the front desk and they were sending someone "RIGHT" up .No one showed .Early flight out ,notified desk AGAIN --no show..Showered in dirty water,wife was pissed . Upon check out talked to front desk,no manager available. Basically said --SUcks to be you. Manager was supposed to contact me and discount the bill. 2 weeks later received email saying thanks for staying with us..

Spend your money somewhere else...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loren L
JoseMiguul, Rooms Division Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

It is very disappointed to know about how your experience went, especially after you already left our installations, but I will really appreciate if you could contact me for more details about your stay, so we could identify who was the agent or agents who spoke to you.

Please accept our most sincere apologize for your experience, I’m looking forward to get contacted by you and I'll assure you that I'll get to a solution that will make up your experience.

Please contact me at 305.441-1600 or via email at josemiguel@regencyhotelmiami.com.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here from Feb 16th to Feb 21st. I thought the hotel was nice. The lobby has been redone. The rooms were fine. They had a flat screen TV. I could hear an occasional plane flying overhead but you have to remember this hotel is right by the airport. This didn't effect me sleeping. If noise is an issue make sure you get a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor. That's what I did and had no issue. The front desk was very helpful with questions and directions. Latin Cafe is right across the street and is an excellent restaurant to try.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank TammyF1975

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us.

We are glad to hear about your good experience at the Regency, we have worked very hard in remodeling the hotel and we will continue, we have also installed sound proof windows at the rooms to minimize any plane noise, we are really committeed to offer the ultimate guess experience.

Is very grateful to received such a nice comments and it motivate us to get better.

Thanks a lot!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I had reservations for February 28. We were a little late coming of the sailboat from the prior week sailing and arrived around 8:00 pm. We had a late flight home the following day (7:30 pm) and asked if we could get a late check out. I was told no since we had a suite. I did not book a suite and inquired. I was told no king rooms were available so they upgraded us to a suite. The rooms were clean, comfortable and very tidy. I didn't mind not having a late checkout. The room was more than expected. The next morning I checked out and was allowed to stay in the room until noon. We brought our luggage down and asked the concierge to hold our bags for the afternoon. He secured them in a locked room which I appreciated. We had lunch and drinks at the bar. Leonardo was great and the food was very good. We spent the afternoon relaxing at the outdoor pool. Clean and comfortable. The shuttle schedule was as promised and the driver was personable and professional. We highly recommend this hotel if you stay near the airport. Entire staff was welcoming and helpful. Thank you Jose Carlos Prieto for your assistance, friendly demeanor and professionalism. Yes, I would definitely book the Regency again without hesitation. Paul W.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W
JoseMiguul, Rooms Division manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

We feel proud to read about your good experience at the Regency, our personal is committed to an excellent guest’s service and your comments make us feel that we are going into the right direction.

Thanks again for taking your time in writing a review.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here during a layover in Miami. We only stayed for one night, and it was a very pleasant stay. The shuttle is free, and it runs every half hour (other hotels in the area did not have a free shuttle). Had no problems getting to or from the airport. Check in staff was very friendly. Big room, and clean, no extra frills. Perfect for a short stay or traveling for business. Within walking distance to a seafood restaurant. There is also a bar in the lobby area, and a restaurant, and room service I believe. We would stay here again while traveling.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Jessjukerroberts

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us.

We are glad to hear about your good experience at the Regency, we have worked very hard in building a second home for our guess in order to ensure them a wonderful vacation.

Thanks a lot!