WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #37 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Great Business Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stayed at the Regency for two nights on a business stop in Miami and on my way to Las Vegas. The overall experience was a pleasant one. I can highlight the following features: Very clean, rooms are quiet, cozy and safe. Good bar at the lobby, nice drinks and cocktails, it gets pretty active and fun (Remember it's Miami !). Offers 24 hour free shuttle from and to the airport and rental car at the same lobby. Which is a huge plus in terms of time saving at departure time, because you can save the hustle of rental return at MIA. Rental rates are pretty attractive and the cars are new. Staff is very friendly. I will use this hotel again on my future travels to Miami. Offers very good internet connection (free) and good business center, which is important for business travelers.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed here when my flight was cancelled and the airline gave me a coupon for a $70 rate, half the normal, they said. Pleasantly surprised, as it was a pretty good place. Large rooms with balconies, clean and reasonably well maintained though perhaps showing its age a bit. Large ornate lobby. Breakfast was pretty good ($10 I think for a "deluxe continental" with lots of good fruit, decent selection of pastries and the like). On the airport hotel & restaurant strip, so convenient if not very attractive location. Authentic local cuban diner across the street. Not a bad choice if you must stay near the airport.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank dmj399
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dave,

Thanks for the nice review. I wish we could have earned another star from you so we'll continue working hard to make the hotel the absolute best guest experience at Miami Airport. We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback and truly hope we can have you back to earn you as a guest.

-Sam
Lanham, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Me and my family stay at the Regency Hotel in Miami for 3 nights, the location is excellent, and we have a wonderfull experience, the excellent service, everybody is very helpfull, The room are very clean , smells clean, the bed are excellent and everything is in good condition nothing broke or damage, we receive a excellent service at the front desk and the restaurant as well, the food is excellent, every team member always with a smile and ready to help me with any question, the pool is excellent I have 2 kids 1 is 7 and the other is 9 plus my nephew his 10 they love it, They have so much fun in that pool.... We enjoy our time at the Regency Hotel a lot, I wold return.

dn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very clean, cozy and quiet. The rooms are large w/ balconies. Decor is beautiful from the lobby to the halls right into to the rooms! Surprisingly enough, did not hear the planes going by w/ the slider closed. Gorgeous pool and landscaping. Ontime FREE Shuttle service. Staff is very efficient and friendly.

Lanham, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

My family and I stay a few days in the hotel and I have to say it was a wonderful time, excellent service, The front desk was very attentive. The rooms very, very nice and clean. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for convenience, value and attentive service. Definitively, I would return. Thank you all!

chicago, il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Front desk was very helpful and attentive. Restaurant has good food. The rooms were comfortable, a little noisy from airplanes but that depends on wind direction. Shuttle service is great. From airport to hotel and then hotel to cruiseships, plus shopping. I would return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank steve m
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Regency Hotel Miami for a three day business trip. I chose the hotel because of the convenience of the location (airport and Coral Gables), but I could not have planned stepping out of the baggage claim area to find the hotel van pulling up as if he were waiting for me (equipped with a friendly smile and a cooler full of bottled water). Everyone…and I mean everyone at the hotel was friendly and personable. I had a lovely, well presented dinner in their restaurant, Prieto’s. The hotel was clean, comfortable, convenient, and an excellent value.

Oh, by the way, I made a last minute decision to visit family one evening about a half hour’s drive, so I rented a car in the hotel lobby without a reservation. The hotel has its own car rental agency with a fleet of upgraded cars for less than I would have paid at the airport (without a doubt). This was SUPER convenient.

Room Tip: I'm a kid at heart that likes to watch planes take off and land. If you're like me, get a r...