“December 2013”

Regency Hotel Miami
Ranked #39 of 127 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Front desk was very helpful and attentive. Restaurant has good food. The rooms were comfortable, a little noisy from airplanes but that depends on wind direction. Shuttle service is great. From airport to hotel and then hotel to cruiseships, plus shopping. I would return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank steve m

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Regency Hotel Miami for a three day business trip. I chose the hotel because of the convenience of the location (airport and Coral Gables), but I could not have planned stepping out of the baggage claim area to find the hotel van pulling up as if he were waiting for me (equipped with a friendly smile and a cooler full of bottled water). Everyone…and I mean everyone at the hotel was friendly and personable. I had a lovely, well presented dinner in their restaurant, Prieto’s. The hotel was clean, comfortable, convenient, and an excellent value.

Oh, by the way, I made a last minute decision to visit family one evening about a half hour’s drive, so I rented a car in the hotel lobby without a reservation. The hotel has its own car rental agency with a fleet of upgraded cars for less than I would have paid at the airport (without a doubt). This was SUPER convenient.
I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for convenience, value and attentive service.

Room Tip: I'm a kid at heart that likes to watch planes take off and land. If you're like me, get a r...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank RPL760
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear RPL760,

Thanks for sharing your excellent experience at the Regency Hotel Miami. We are delighted to hear about guests making use of all of our services and leaving with such an excellent experience. I will share this review with the entire staff to thank them for leaving such an impression on you.

Thanks again for your recommendation of the restaurant and the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

flew in the night before leaving on a cruise. was just looking for a clean, cheap place to sleep and was thoroughly surprised with the quality of the hotel. beautifully decorated for christmas, staff was very helpful and dinner in the hotel dining room was fabulous.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 13kim13
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed 3 nights for the Readers' Favorite Awards weekend. Everyone on the staff was friendly and very helpful, especially with directions. The outdoor pool was clean and clear. I particularly liked the harp playing in the lobby. My room was perfect in every way except the wireless connection was a little tempermental. Reaching the hotel is not nearly as tricky as the maps and directions indicate. I would stay here again and will recomend it to anyone traveling to Miami.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brad A
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Brad A,

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent review with us. We enjoy hosting Reader's favorite and look forward to having you all again in 2014. I'll be sure to share this message to the entire staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Regency Hotel!

All the best,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed two different nights and the service received was awesome. Kathy customer service was one in a million. I would recommend the Regency Hotel to all VI family ASAP! We look forward for a return in February 2014.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keon R

Dear Keon R,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing the Regency Hotel for your recent Atlanta trip. It is clear that the you were able to see our vision for the hotel as we discuss day in and out on property.

We will continue striving for more reviews like yours in the future. We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel again soon. I'll be sure to thank Kathy for making such an impression on you during your stay.

All mybest,

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed two nights a week ago, a simple hotel but really nice and clean. The staff is what makes it great. It has 2 or 3 restaurants around it, but the hotel´s restaurant has delecious food and the service is excellent. We remember Ernesto, who recomended us to go the restaurant in the hotel and he was very attentive with us. We can also say that Jose Carlos helped us. We recomend this hotel if you´re visiting Miami. Thank you Regency for the great stay.

Room Tip: Fantastic staff
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Celia M

Dear Celia M,

Thanks for sharing your excellent experience at the Regency Hotel Miami. We are delighted to hear about staff going above and beyond and we'll be sure to thank Ernesto and Jose Carlos for making an impression with you.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights this month... The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The double room is more than enough space for two people. It's about 15 minutes away from the beach (by taxi, anything between $26-$35 one way). There are loads of restaurants within walking distance, so this was great.

The lobby is well presented, the hotel is overall very clean & tidy. You need a room key to use the lift also, which was a nice touch of security.

The maids are polite and are always willing to help. I would recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends