Regency Hotel Miami
$144
HolidayInn.com
$121
$109
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$109
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,126 results
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportcatch of the dayfree shuttleshuttle servicecar rentaldolphin mallhotel shuttlecontinental breakfasthotel restaurantcruise portsouth beachjorgeprietolobbyairlinemia
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We didnt stay long at the hotel (just one night really) but the room was clean the bathroom was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We stayed in one of the club rooms (628). The breakfast buffet was really good, so overall we loved our stay

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jonathan S
Sammy-Trotter, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Jonathan S,

I was delighted to read that despite staying for a brief amount of time that we were able to leave you with such a great experience. Thank you so much for sharing your review. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Sam Trotter

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stayed one night on an unanticipated layover from MIA. The hotel is less than 10 minutes from the airport. The room was well appointed and extremely comfortable, generously sized, and had a balcony. The hotel restaurant was very good and fairly priced, and the breakfast buffet was excellent although a bit on the expensive side for the full breakfast. The staff were attentive and friendly. All in all, it was a great place to spend the night on a layover.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank jcjnyc
Reviewed November 13, 2013

When I rang the bell to get front desk help, the agent took five minutes to come and seemed bothered that the key card didn't work, this was the second time within the same night it didn't work and seemed to imply it was my fault, no fridge or microwave, restaurant was closed but the bartender told me that the restaurant down the street was open but that was not true. The toilet didn't work unless you held down the knob that made it look like it was going to overflow.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
JoseMiguul, Front Office Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear guest, thank you very much for taking your time in letting us know about your experience a during your stay.
Please accept my sincere apology, I would greatly appreciate it if I could get in contact with you, so I could get more information about everything that occurred, which room you were staying with and the employees you spoke with. Would you please be so kind to reach out to me at the hotel 305-441-1600. My name is Jose Miguel Batista and you can ask for me by name. The description of your stay does not correspond with our vision and customer services mission, and I’m in deeply committed to investigate your stay further.

As you see on prior review of the hotel we take negative review very seriously and we listen to guest feedback both negative and positive in order to continue improving. We believe that sets us apart from other hotels in the area. Thanks again for your feedback, I hope to speak directly with you soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

the sofas in the lobby are very very very nasty, very very very old....looks like a poor motel....
a shame to have a hotel sofas like these,towels could be better too!!!!

if the hotel want more clients, will need to chage many things like this, many people are talking about the old sofas!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carolina R
MrSammyMiami, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Maria, we are in the midst of a long term renovation plan which includes a complete remodel of the lobby and sofas. While it has been on the list for a while we first spent money on the guest rooms. The next phase includes carpeting of all of the hallways and meeting spaces. After that has been completed is when we are looking next to focus on the lobby. Please know that we listen carefully to our clients and make changes based on their feedback. Noise was a common complaint at the time and we spent a lot more on that than we had wanted to but felt it was the highest priority based on guest feedback.

We think that sets us apart from other hotels in the area because we are recreating ourselves daily based on feedback like yours. In fact we are meeting tomorrow to discuss new "interim" sofas until we can completely remodel the hotel lobby. Hopefully, we will buy them next week and have them delivered sometime thereafter.

Thanks so much for your honest feedback, it helps us improve. I hope to welcome you back on the property next time your travels bring you to Miami. By then you can try out our new sofas and what I hope reflects our best efforts to attain 100% guest satisfaction.

Best,
Sam

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We chose the hotel based stricly on Trip Advisor reviews. We were not dissapointed. Yes it is an old hotel that has kept up with the times in terms of renovations. The lobby was beautiful, and we were greeted by Kathy at the front desk who was charming and represented the hotel well. We found our room to be spacious, clean, and quiet. We were at the back of the hotel and could not hear any traffic noise. The air conditioning work well and was quiet and kept the room comfortable.

There was no continental breakfast offerred, and we knew that going in. I was hopeful that they would at least have coffee at the front desk, but they didn't and gave me several additonal packs at the time of check in.......nice touch. We ended up eating breakfast in the restaurant and found the food to be very good.

I would use this hotel again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple