New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #37 of 124 Hotels in Miami
St John's, Antigua
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I spent only one night here (layover between Antigua and LAX) but was impressed with the whole place: clean, large room, good wifi connection, everything one wanted. Oh, no, not quite. The shuttle at the airport didn't come for the half hour I waited. I enquired of another hotel's shuttle, and the driver replied "Here, hop in, they are next door to us!" which was nice of him. And when I was leaving, next morning, the Regency shuttle was all locked up and appeared to be there, parked forever. i sneaked a ride with the Marriott bus, which was not far away. Apart from that the Regency is a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kombi58
MrSammyMiami, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Kombi,

Thank you so much for the thumbs up review despite falling short on the shuttle experience. I would be very very very interested to know at what points the shuttle didn't make it to pick you up. We have a transponder (like an EZ pass/Sunpass) for shuttles going to the airport and I would like to immediately investigate. Would you mind connecting with me at the hotel? It would mean alot to me and our staff as we reach to satisfy every guest. The shuttle is a keystone service for our market and we don't take a negative shuttle experience lightly! Next time you visit, I'll have someone pick you up in one of our brand new Volvo rental cars!

Please call me at 305-441-1600 and ask for Sam Trotter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Rio grande Puerto rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Helpful and super charming staff! not to forget to mention an specific employee that took care of my needs all the time he was around. The bartender Leandro, I give him a plus on his 5 star service! ask for this young hard working man to assist you! BEST MOJITOS EVER!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Providenciales, null, Turks and Caicos Islands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nothing to write home about, but it was conveniently close to the airport, and included a free shuttle to and from Miami International. They also provide a daily shuttle to and from dolphin mall, which is great if a quick shop is all you have time for! Friendly staff and comfortable beds!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Amy A
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed one night at the Regency on our honeymoon - we chose the hotel because It was close to the airport and we were leaving the next day. Very good and polite service at check in, we also got a room-upgrade and some complementary fruit to our room because of the honeymoon. We spent most of the day poolside and had dinner and drinks there - very good service also from the bar and the restaurant. Good food! Very large and comfortable bed, spacious room and good airconditioning. The worlds smallest gym (three excercisemachines) - but with a view, waterdispenser and tv. The hotel is not aspecially romantic or cosy - It`s a large hotel - but It was spacious, clean, comfy and with good service!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ended up being given an airline voucher for this hotel - I would normally have stayed in the Miami Airport hotel itself for such a short stay, but this is what they gave me. I'm almost positive I stayed here many years ago - but it looks much better than I remember.

Check in was very quick and pleasant thanks to Kathy - better than many nicer hotels that I've stayed in, room was clean and comfortable, and most importantly quiet.

Very close to the airport and lots of amenities near by. While it wasn't my choice, the service made up for any short comings - I would stay here again with no issue. I can't comment on value as I have no idea the rate being paid.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My flight was overbooked and American Airlines put me up for the night at the Regency. I had the most positive experience staying there. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. I headed downstairs for a swim in the pool and was greeted by the friendliest bartender, Digsan, who made my stay there very pleasant. He brought drinks out to the pool and later provided an excellent recommendation for dinner and as well as excellent servicem for the remainder of the night. I was very pleased with my stay in large part due to the great attention I received from the staff there, especially Digsan. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MrSammyMiami, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Alex,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Regency Hotel Miami. Your experience is exactly what we are striving for and working to perfect on a daily basis. I would be delighted to welcome you back to the hotel under better circumstances sometime in the future! If you sign up for our newsletter on our website you can see all of the best events Miami has to offer and return back for the Food and Wine Festival or maybe a Miami Heat game is more of your style?

Please know that management will personally thank Digsan for his excellent service he provided you. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards,
Sam Trotter
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very nice hotel excellent location the service at the restaurant was great Jael was our waitress he was very friendly ,we had the best mojito at the bar with Digson ,the room was not good but the guy at the front desk was very helpfully hes name is Jose we have very nice experience even do we think that the rooms need some up grade

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends