“good expirence” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 121 Hotels in Miami
New Orleans, Louisiana
“good expirence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very nice hotel excellent location the service at the restaurant was great Jael was our waitress he was very friendly ,we had the best mojito at the bar with Digson ,the room was not good but the guy at the front desk was very helpfully hes name is Jose we have very nice experience even do we think that the rooms need some up grade

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Slovak first
Chino, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had 19 people staying there recently and was awesome! The Shuttle picked us up at the airport right away, Thomas was our driver, he was wonderful! The hotel staff was wonderful and made sure we had everything we needed. We all had the "club rooms" and they were very nice and clean. The bar was great and we spent 2 nights at the bar having a great time and the drinks were made very well and our bartender "DIGSAN" was wonderful with our big group! The breakfast buffet that was included was incredible! The quality of the food and the staff was very impressive! At the desk they always had water with lemon/lime and was always nice to stop by to have when we were going in and out of the hotel, was very refreshing! Over all we were extremely impressed with this hotel!

Room Tip: Pick the Club room, came with breakfast and a drink/appetizer at the bar!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Rengency Hotel and spoke with Jose Miguel operations manager. One of the nicest people I know. He went over and beyond for my stay at the Regency. I also Had a chance to Meet Leoandro (Bartender). He made my experience at the Bar excellent. Very nice and ended up talking with him for about 2 hours. This hotel Rocks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shaun C
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was on my way to Trinidad & Tobago when my flight got cancelled. The Airline referred me to the Regency Hotel for an overnight stay. While the hotel might not be located in the most vivid part of Miami, it is indeed located at a very convenient spot. With no energy left to explore, I decided to just stay at the hotel and hang out at the bar.

The bartender, Digsan, was very nice and welcoming, not to mention he prepared mojitos to die for! Without noticing it spent the rest of the night in a nice and safe environment and chatting with other fellow travelers who were referred by the Airline as well and were looking to relax a little.

I have to say the Regency Hotel was a nice surprise and its Staff is quite friendly and helpful. I got a wake up call and took the shuttle back to the airport. No stress! Definitely a place I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Anaitee
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at Regency Hotel for one night. I lost my flight and AA gave me some coupons for food and paid for my room. After waiting 8 hours at the airport, I finally got to the hotel and had a real meal. Churrasco and Chorizo, just one word: delicious!!!!!! Sheyla and Sara (the waitresses) were very friendly to me, great service!!!! I met Federico at the front desk, he was nice to me and showed me how to get to Kmart (there is one really close to the hotel) The room was very clean and comfortable beds. They also have a bus that takes you to the airport every 30 minutes, great location, about 5 minutes from the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I recently flew to Miami for business and my return flight was cancelled ,the Airline paid for the overnight stay at a local hotel. At first I was very concerned about what type of night I would spend but was fortunate to stay at a Hotel close to the airport, The Regency, and the unpleasant situation of having a flight cancelled at least was as good as it could be. The staff at the restautrant/bar made a big difference, got great and friendly service form them and the food was excellent too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Guymon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great hotel!!!! This is our second time at Miami Regency Hotel and it was awesome. They offered a shuttle service to the airport wich was very convenient, BArbaro, our driver, took a good care of us.
Breakfast was really good! The buffet's decoration was completely different from last year, even though the food was almost the same, everything looked fresh and renewed. Jael, Sara and Rey attended us really good. Dinner at the restaurant was super good, the food was delicious and sheyla gave us a great service. We went to the bar one night and had a couple of mojitos made by Leandro (bartender) awesome!!!!!! Thank u guy :))))
Front desk staff was very helpful too, Patricia answered all our questions in a very friendly manner,,,,we really enjoy our stay in this hotel and definitely we are coming back next year!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple