Regency Hotel Miami
$199
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
$108
$108
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$159
$188
$163
Orbitz.com
2,152 results
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportcatch of the dayfree shuttleshuttle servicecar rentaldolphin mallhotel shuttlecontinental breakfasthotel restaurantcruise portsouth beachjorgeprietolobbyairlinemia
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The service here at the Regency Hotel was exceptional, I must commend Jorge Oliva for his excellent customer service and being a good source of information. The rooms I stayed in had a balcony and they were clean and a good size with a nice bed for sleeping and with free wi-fi. Thanks again Jorge, this will be the hotel I will stay in when I come to Miami.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service is very good. The workers are very kind and helpfull. The hotel rooms and very cleean and nice. Good size, roomy Just great. Will stay there again. and most of all the price was right. The pool is also nice. They have a lot of free services - Free airport shuttle, free shuttle to to malls, Dolfin Mall and International mall, free intenet service There is also a service to take you to the Port of Miami at a small cost. Just great

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I lost my iPhone in the shuttle from the hotel to the Miami airport. I live in Arkansas and was able to use Find My iPhone to send a message to the phone that it had been lost and a number to be reached at to report. The iPhone was found on the shuttle and was contacted by the hotel to report they had the phone. Jose, the front office manger, keep the phone safe in his office and was helpful on how it could be returned to me. I was able to have FedEx pick the phone up and had it shipped overnight! Everyone I talked to at the Hotel with regards to the phone and during my stay was very nice and helpful. I had a good meal at the hotel bar and they have great prices. Happy hour is a good deal too! The hotel is really close to the airport and runs a free shuttle 24 hrs/day that goes every 30 mins. They picked me up at the airport shortly after I booked a room online through hotels tonight app and made it to my flight the next morning with no problems (other than losing my iPhone!) They have a TV screen showing flight information in the lobby. I would stay there again if I have a layover in Miami.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while attending the Rum Festival and then flying south. The staff was very friendly, especially Ethan, and the GM.the room was very clean and well equipped with a refrig. Breakfast options were somewhat limited as they do process a lot of people in the am, but reasonable. We especially liked that we could leave our car there while traveling for free. We will stay with them again!

Room Tip: Fifth floor rooms had a private lounge area
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I moved to Miami in late March and landed in a terrible furnished rental apartment. Three days later I combed the internet for a hotel and found the Regency which has a good convenient location, provides the basics when you have four suitcases and require a safe and a refrigerator so you don't have to eat every meal in a restaurant. It's comfortable and clean, not the newest but has patina and style. Most of all it has some very friendly and helpful people in the restaurant, notably Jael, Sara, and Reinaldo. There are others too but I didn't catch their names. Should add that I spent 5 weeks at the Regency, left for a one-week trip to Washington DC, and will return to the Regency for another ten days or two weeks. That's walking the talk!

Room Tip: Worth going to Club floors 5 and 6 which is the top.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo