New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #37 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Trinidad
“Very Good Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service is very good. The workers are very kind and helpfull. The hotel rooms and very cleean and nice. Good size, roomy Just great. Will stay there again. and most of all the price was right. The pool is also nice. They have a lot of free services - Free airport shuttle, free shuttle to to malls, Dolfin Mall and International mall, free intenet service There is also a service to take you to the Port of Miami at a small cost. Just great

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Van Buren, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I lost my iPhone in the shuttle from the hotel to the Miami airport. I live in Arkansas and was able to use Find My iPhone to send a message to the phone that it had been lost and a number to be reached at to report. The iPhone was found on the shuttle and was contacted by the hotel to report they had the phone. Jose, the front office manger, keep the phone safe in his office and was helpful on how it could be returned to me. I was able to have FedEx pick the phone up and had it shipped overnight! Everyone I talked to at the Hotel with regards to the phone and during my stay was very nice and helpful. I had a good meal at the hotel bar and they have great prices. Happy hour is a good deal too! The hotel is really close to the airport and runs a free shuttle 24 hrs/day that goes every 30 mins. They picked me up at the airport shortly after I booked a room online through hotels tonight app and made it to my flight the next morning with no problems (other than losing my iPhone!) They have a TV screen showing flight information in the lobby. I would stay there again if I have a layover in Miami.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while attending the Rum Festival and then flying south. The staff was very friendly, especially Ethan, and the GM.the room was very clean and well equipped with a refrig. Breakfast options were somewhat limited as they do process a lot of people in the am, but reasonable. We especially liked that we could leave our car there while traveling for free. We will stay with them again!

Room Tip: Fifth floor rooms had a private lounge area
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Coral Gables, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I moved to Miami in late March and landed in a terrible furnished rental apartment. Three days later I combed the internet for a hotel and found the Regency which has a good convenient location, provides the basics when you have four suitcases and require a safe and a refrigerator so you don't have to eat every meal in a restaurant. It's comfortable and clean, not the newest but has patina and style. Most of all it has some very friendly and helpful people in the restaurant, notably Jael, Sara, and Reinaldo. There are others too but I didn't catch their names. Should add that I spent 5 weeks at the Regency, left for a one-week trip to Washington DC, and will return to the Regency for another ten days or two weeks. That's walking the talk!

Room Tip: Worth going to Club floors 5 and 6 which is the top.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was last week in Miami and this Hotel was good for price and service .The restaurant service was great very friendly staff ,the server Ernesto gave a wonderful service ,breakfast is good and I want to said thank to Diego Comesana for the help and advice about place to visit ...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I think an experienced traveler would rate the decor and conditions as Good, but the staff was wonderful and I rate them Excellent. After the many recent airline snafus, helpful and sympathetic staff rate as a high priority with me. I am eternally grateful for their help. We stayed here due to an airline cancellation, and I was accompanying my 83 year old mother who is unable to move herself. The desk staff, Thomas, arranged for a wheelchair, did some heavy lifting, arranged an early breakfast for us, found a sympathetic taxi driver for the return to the airport. The restaurant staff were also helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Richland, Washington, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Overall rooms are clean and comfortable but that was outweighed by a poor front desk staff that gave wrong directions and made repeated errors in our reservation. Gave us a king instead of queen and we had to prove that our reservation included breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013