Regency Hotel Miami
$179
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
$113
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
2,149 results
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportcatch of the dayfree shuttleshuttle servicecar rentaldolphin mallhotel shuttlecontinental breakfasthotel restaurantcruise portsouth beachjorgeprietolobbyairlinemia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed here for my Miami ING Marathon because its was cost effective and listed as one of the closest hotels to my destination. The place is nice however, there was music blaring outside of my window until 2:00 am and I had to wake up for a race at 4 a.m.. After my complaint all they took off was $20 from my bill and the funny thing I was told a customer before just complained about the same thing. Poor customer satisfaction!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed at the Regency Hotel on the night of Wednesday, January 16, 2013. I had used frequent flier points to pay for our lodging or I would have changed hotels. The lobby looked nice but the rooms were filthy. Carpets were so dirty they were fraying and matted down. Upon arrival our room was hot and the air conditioner was not on, nor was the refrigerator. The room smelled old and every corner was caked in old dirt. The furniture had dark sticky stains at the bases. The bed had only a sheet with a very old blanket on the shelf in the closet. The grout in the bathroom was cracked and moldy. I wore shoes the entire time I was in our room. Our flight left early the next morning and the shuttle worked out well for our travel needs but I would never stay in this property again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jen B
MrSammyMiami, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Jen B,
First let me apologize for the delay in our response. I read your review and although difficult to read we appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts regarding your experience. We use all feedback as tool to educate our team whether it is positive or critical. We have addressed or we are addressing all of the issues you identified but I believe that I could still benefit from speaking to you directly. It would also give me a chance to apologize directly and give you an update on all of the improvements we have made or are making.
Thank you again for the feedback and travel safe.

-Sam

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here thru American Airlines vacation pkgs - good deal for flight & room. The staff was great! I'd like to mention the kindness of Ernesto (we ordered room service to go one night) who worked in the restuarant, as well as Diego, Director Food & Beverage. Sara (housekeeping) was the woman who cleaned our room while we were there and she was such a sweet lady - really enjoyed practicing my Spanish with her. The rooms are dated, but comfortable. I'd read the reviews before booking and mention was made of the lack of a bedspread - true, but there were blankets in the closet, so no problem. The pkg also included breakfast buffet, which was great (the price was &16.95 pp on menu). The exercise room was very small & the equipment was inadequate. We took advantage of the public transportation system while we were there because the hotel is not in a convenient location for walking around, but this just added to the overall adventure of the trip. I just noticed a "spa" is mentioned to rate - didn't know there was a spa. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Was hear due to an emergency landing in Miami. Delta provided the room. Very close to the airport functional but dated rooms. Average comfort and at best a 3 star hotel. If you need a quick place to crash close to the airport head this way. I would not recommend this hotel for any other reason. Breakfast was awful FYI.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We recently ended up having to spend the night in Miami due to a missed connection due to mechanical problems. The airlines sent us to The Regency.
By the time we waited in line to get our reservations we were tired and had missed supper. Nothing was open in the airport or the hotel. We just wanted to get some sleep so we could get up early and be back at the airport. We just took whatever lodging they gave us.
We were told the hotel shuttle made its rounds every 15-20 minutes, so just go outside and wait. Well, after waiting for awhile and no one showed, we decided to call the hotel. They said they only come to the airport when called this time of night. They were johnny on the spot when we called, tho. The shuttle driver was very friendly and it took only 3 minutes to get to thehotel.
Upon arriving at the hotel the front desk clerk was prompt and put us on an upper floor that would be quieter.The lobby was nicely decorated for Christmas. When we went to get on the elevator there was soup or something spilled all over it and very difficult to get in and stand without standing in it. Gross!!! 2 gals standing there said it had been there all evening.
The room was quiet and the beds were comfy. Only woke up once to a slamming door odwn the hall. It was a bit dated and the carpet worn by the bathroom door and not real clean. The sliding door goes out to a small balcony but not much of a view. Good enough for one night.
The morning buffet was quite tasty. The hotel honored our dinner and breakfast vouchers so we did not have to pay anything, since we were unable to use them the night before.
The return airport shuttle was prompt and quite full.
Don't know what the regular cost is so don't know if it would be worth it to stay longer.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple