Regency Hotel Miami
$153
$144
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
$121
$109
$130
$118
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
$105
Priceline
2,126 results
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportcatch of the dayfree shuttleshuttle servicecar rentaldolphin mallhotel shuttlecontinental breakfasthotel restaurantcruise portsouth beachjorgeprietolobbyairlinemia
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Despite recent updates, the hotel looks and feels old. The neighborhood looked questionable. As other travelers mentioned, there was no bedspread or comforter--only a sheet, outlets were very limited, the water pressure in the shower was bad, and the water was not hot. The bathroom has very little counter space. Our balcony overlooked the freeway and had no furniture. Our refrigerator leaked. There was an extremely loud humming noise. There was a lot of noise from traffic outside, including a vehicle that made backup beeping on a regular basis late into the night. The restaurant next door had live music that was extremely loud until 1 a.m. When my husband politely asked the front desk staff when we could expect the music to stop, he was treated rudely. I will not be recommending this hotel to my friends and family who travel to Miami.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My name is Allan, and I stayed at the regency hotel on the18 Of this month what was supposed to be for one night came up to five nights all because the way I was treated,Rose was great she took great care of me, and made me changed my mind about living the hotel to go stay in south beach, the breakfast was great I enjoyed every bit of itthe restaurant up front was also great I paid less and enjoyed more I'm a traveler and I will be back its my new place to be everytime I'm in miami thanks to rose,it was also nice talking to orly the sales asst... great job and I'll see you soon....

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 25, 2012

There's a sweet hotel near the Miami Airport where they know travelers are the weakest link in the traveling chain and make every effort to help. I was there to receive a gold medal for Lebensborn, a WWII action fiction story, and we authors were welcomed to showcase our books at around the huge front desk and to show and tell in the middle of their glorious lobby. We even sang around the grand piano! The owner, Jose Vazquez, really cares. He doesn't want a staff member to come to work if they aren't happy! Be sure to give Ramon, a driver, and Erith, a former flamingo dancer and now bar keep, and Jose, the owner, big hugs from Bud and Jo Ann, who are B&B hosts and know hospitality when they experience it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jo Ann B
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed from Thursday 11/15/12 through Sunday 11/18/12. We had a very nice stay and even though we were close to the airport we found the hotel very comfortable and quiet. The location was perfect for our purposes. We stayed here because my wife was receiving an award for her book from "Reader's Favorite." That was a very nice event for us and the hotel contributed significantly to complete our joy. Convenience, cleanliness, great service and reasonable prices are some of the attributes we enjoyed. The multilingual ability of the staff was a nicely added bonus for me and I enjoyed using my native language. Our "camarera," Belkis Ordelinda did a great job keeping our room and her attitude was pleasant and very accommodating. Muchas gracias!

Room Tip: Make sure you verify that the room you asked for is what you get when you check in. We reserved a King size bad and got two full beds.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2012

At first I was worried that our choice in hotels might have been a mistake. Driving in, it appeared to be in a pretty rough area. Then we got to the hotel and I was pleasantly surprised. This is a beautiful hotel. And one of my favorite surprises was the restaurant next door. The Catch of the Day has incredible food and live music in an atmosphere that made my Miami experience.

• Stayed: November 2012