“Of course we'll be back” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

Regency Hotel Miami
Ranked #26 of 119 Hotels in Miami
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Of course we'll be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

The hotel was fabulous, the people always smiling and friendly, and the shuttle service was great!! We didnt have to wait a minute and you guys were already there!! So i would definitely go back to the hotel, it was an unforgettable experience.

Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank NikkiS07

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Slovak first
Nassau
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

AA canceled my flight to Chicago..I've lived in Miami and have never heard of this hotel.
So when the agent gave me the voucher for the hotel I refused, AA doesnt put their own Pilots /staff here. But it was all they had, and I wasnt about to pay for my own hotel or sleep in the airport.
I lobby is very old world spain or spanish decor. I was surprised it wasnt a roach motel, as i once thought. My room was clean, Fresh paint and white linens. The TV is antiquated though but oh well and the bathroom wasnt half bad.
Would I stay there again.. maybe. if the price was right. Yes.
oh and free parking.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

I was in Miami on business and I was put in the Airport Regency Hotel. I must say I hadn't heard much from it but from the moment I walked into the Lobby I was impressed. Very clean and beautiful lobby with excellent service. Great food at the restaurant. Good room service and a clean pool. I must admit I didn't know what to expect so I wa pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
Dover, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying a long time and know all the facilities, since I just sleep for a weekend, my stay in Miami was short on family staff ... but i test the food in his restaurant and take some drinks watching the yankees...it was excellent! time, i get fun a lot, treatment, food and service was very good, I would like come back with good friends.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank rafaelromeror
Flower Mound, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I was given a voucher from American Airlines to stay in this hotel. The staff is unattentive at best. The driver to the shuttle rude and arguing with guests. I saw other hotels pass me three times before I ever saw this guy. When I got to the front desk Mickey looked like he had been partying all night and then put his uniform on. I thought he had been over worked for hours and asked how much longer he had to work he said about 6 more hours. I was given a voucher for food and was starving. I got mashed potatoes ouf of a box. I ordered salad and got two hamburger toppings lettuce, tomato, and onion put on a plate. I got to my room and the sound outside my window sounded like an airplane taking off. I asked if they had another room and they said no but offered me earplugs. I came down to get the ear plugs and they were offering a new guest new rooms. The earplugs did not cover the noise. I woke up on and off all through the night. I was in deep sleep at 8:00AM and someone knocked on the door and was opening it at the same time. Did not even give me a chance to respond. The maids have been so loud ever sense I have not slept. The alarm clock in the room has read 10:43 since I got here and the remote does not work, I have two more food vouchers for this "hotel" but will not use them as I will not put any more money in their pockets. I will go pay to eat at the airport. Goodbye Miami!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo