2 people are viewing this hotel
Doubletree.com$254
Priceline$254
travelup.com$198
2,745 results
All reviews bedroom condo biscayne bay double tree south beach free trolley valet parking front desk staff port of miami cruise ship pre cruise balcony bidet publix metromover uber
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2019

As always the staff at this location is always uplifting and helpful to accommodate any of your needs! The rooms we booked were well behind what we needed and made us feel like luxury living! Every time I come to Miami this is where I will be!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2019

We were lucky to stay in Condo #1732. From the moment you walk through the door you are hit with an amazing full view of Biscayne Bay, South Beach, Cruise Terminal and the ocean beyond. Something exciting to watch from the nicely appointed balcony always. This 2 Bedroom Condo unit is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Handy location to all of the activities that Miami has to offer. Many restaurants within the building and Publix grocery store about a block away. We will return.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2019

Being that housekeeping had to make up my room, I was confused as to why they did not report a problem with the air conditioner so can only assume it was not that important a matter to them. I needed to call for assistance three times before I was relocated. The hotel itself was okay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with your guestroom. As well, I regret that you encountered an issue with the air conditioning, which has been addressed with our maintenance team. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

This is by far my favorite place to stay any time I am visiting in Miami. The staff is always helpful, friendly, and provides the best guest service. My family & I was greeted Deidre she’s very attentive and makes you feel as if you’re at home, she’s a huge asset to your property and deserves much kudos. Lots of small things add up to the best imaginable hotel stay we will be back THANKS!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2019

This review is for DoubleTree by Hilton Biscayne Bay. I think the same building also has the 'Grand Hotel' but I am not sure if that is different or the same. We stayed in the DoubleTree wing. We celebrated a special occasion at this hotel last year and we received a very warm welcome at the Front Desk by Deidre Barquero. She even recognised us and spoke to us about our occasion and upgraded us to a fantastic balcony/Bay view room. It was perfect. She offered us bottled water and perfect warmed cookies: the signature Doubletree experience. Big shout out to Deidre for doing an amazing job and making our stay extremely pleasant.

Room: It was extremely clean! Everything was top-notch but the best parts were the balcony/view as well as the surprise gift of wine they left us in the room.

Location: It's located in a very nice area which connects well to rest of the city. The free trolleys stop just outside and you can even just stroll around and reach a few sights like Venetian Causeway, American Airlines Arena etc.There is a transit center nearby as well to get around other than rideshare. Bayside Marketplace and Downtown is accessible too whenever we wanted to dine out.

Overall, yes I would stay again at this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your recent review. We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with us here at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel. As well, we are happy to hear Deidre was helpful and able to upgrade you to a room with an amazing view. We look forward to having you visit again soon.