Lowest prices for your stay
$254
Doubletree.com$254
Priceline$254
CheapTickets$254
2,745 results
All reviews bedroom condo biscayne bay double tree south beach free trolley valet parking front desk staff port of miami cruise ship pre cruise balcony bidet publix metromover uber
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2018

This Doubletree property does not measure up to other Doubletree properties I have stayed at in the past. Guest relations were somewhat friendly. They seemed somewhat disorganization. No one in guest relations ever acknowledged that I was a Hilton Honors member. When inquiring about what time we could be picked up to go over to the cruise terminal, the guest relations guy, could not locate my hotel package (at first) in my reservation. He stated that I must not have purchased such a packaged. After a little searching the system, he was able to locate my reservation package. He added our names to the list for pickup. On the day of pickup to the cruise ship, we learned that in fact, our names had not been added to the pickup list. So we arrived at the cruise ship, much later than anticipated. The big thing for us was that when we were sitting on our balcony one night, we could smell marijuana. This was coming either from above or below our rooms. It was so strong we had to go in our room. We talked to anther couple who were also staying pre-cruise said they too noticed the marijuana smell and retreated back inside their room. This is the first time I have ever stayed at any property and this happened! I will not stay at this location again. The Marriott Biscayne Bay is next door and is a much better property. I have stayed at the Marriott and will do so again before ever stepping foot in the Doubletree Biscayne Bay. The air condition system is very noisy or at least on the 7th floor. At night, it would make this loud noise that went on most of the night. The room was decent. Again, the Marriott is a much better property!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2018

A diamond in the ruff! This location is close to it all. The grounds are well kept and the staff is phenomenal. We had a wonderful stay and will make it home away from home! Our room was immaculately kept and offered all the amenities needed. We absolutely loved this place.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights on a business trip. This hotel was excellently located. The views were great. The room was very large and clean. In close proximity to all amenities. I would def be back at this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank wayne j
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Wayne,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel, your guest room and our amazing views while here on your business trip. We hope to have you visit and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We selected this Doubletree because a downtown location was necessary to catch our day trip tour bus to Key West. We were not disappointed. Very nice hotel. Comfortable, clean, and spacious. A small shopping area is attached to the hotel which offers a deli, sundry shop, restaurants, etc. This was very convenient after we arrived late in the evening and wanted light snacks and beverages.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 574kayf

Kay,
Thank you for your recent review. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with us here at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay. We hope to have you all visit again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Well where do I start...from beginning to end this was a great stay. We had asked for early check-in which we know is not guaranteed but we were arriving early and thought we would give it a shot. Our room wasn't ready so we waited around for about 3 hours before they informed us our room was ready. In between waiting we encountered Tamara, the Guest Services Ambassador. She was the sweetest person in the world she kept asking us if we were okay even brought us some cookies while we waited. When she came back the 3rd time she said our room was ready and we could go ahead to the front desk to get our room keys. When we got to the front desk we were informed that we had been complimentary upgraded to the 3 bedroom condo at no additional cost (we were thinking what are we going to do with a 3 bedroom and it's just 2 of us) but we were nevertheless grateful because we could pick and choose which room were were sleeping in. We ended up sleeping in 2 different rooms and the bed were heavenly! We had the full kitchen so we went to Publix which is right around the corner and bought some groceries so we could cook breakfast and eat out for dinner. The view was the best we've ever had of the Cruise port...absolutely breathtaking. Now back to Tamara, I think she was watching us on camera because i don't care where we were we turned around to see her and each time she asked us how we were doing and enjoying the hotel. Now on to the cleaning staff. We had gone out to do some shopping and when we returned the cleaning ladies were in our room and let me just say they even washed our dishes that we had left to clean when we came back. I felt so bad that they had to clean our dishes and i couldn't stop apologizing. One of the ladies said you are just so sweet to even be that considerate of us. Made me think what kind of treatment were these folks used to getting. Anyway i couldn't thank them enough for the wonderful job they did cleaning our suite. The entire front desk staff here was amazing. On the app you can send text messages and we were in need of some extra washcloths and in 5 mins they were knocking at the door. We had an issue with the cable box in the living room and again they were there to try to fix it and when they couldn't they told me Comcast would be there the following morning and sure enough at 8 am on the dot Comcast was there fixing the problem. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. The customer service we received during our 4 night stay was the best we've ever had in the Miami Biscayne Bay area! I highly recommend staying here but make sure you get one of the condos with the washer, dryer and full kitchen. Thanks Doubletree for the best stay yet!

Room tip: highest floors have better views
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jklogan1970

Juan,
Thank you for much for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and hope to have you visit again soon.