“As Promised”

Ranked #48 of 121 Hotels in Miami
Jasper, United States
“As Promised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stayed in one of the suites and it was delightful and the views were great. Everything was clean and smelled good. Would stay again. Breakfast the morning of our departure was fantastic and one of the small restaurants in the same building as provided in our package.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Riverview, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

A/C in room was obviously broken. Maintenance person changed the filter! Really?! I had to complain twice. Then issue was resolved. Room service took over two hours to receive my sandwich....at 10:30pm on a weekday. Room was very nice and spacious if that helps.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Diane J, I apologize for the delay in getting the a/c in your room fixed as well as the room service delay. We're normally a lot faster when it comes to our problem resolutions. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and again I do apologize for the delays you experienced.
St. Louis, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

the hotel room ws so humid and warm. I placed the air conditioner on and down to 62 degrees and the temp stayed at 71 and 72 degrees. I asked for taxi service that would accept a credit card but there was not any available. no one called a company for me. I had to wait for 20 minutes for someone to get a taxi for me to get back to the maimi airport.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Teresa S, thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I apologize for the a/c not working properly and also the delay in finding a taxi that accepts credit cards. We're in the process of installing new a/c units as well as working with the city regarding taxi cabs accepting credit cards. This is a big issue in Miami and we're hoping it'll be resolved very soon.
Chuluota, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

I booked a room at the hotel for $229.00 a night and signed up for Hilton Honors and according to the clerk at the front desk I was upgraded to a suite on property which turned out to be someones private condo. The carpeting in the hallway leading to the room was disgusting and the carpeting in the room and furniture in the (suite) was also dirty. I would not stay on this property again. The only thing good that I could say about my room was that it had a great view of the city/waterfront at night.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kenneth N, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the condo you were upgraded to for your stay. We're always striving to improve but again I do apologize for not meeting your expectations.
St. Louis, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Hotel was very humid. Air system did not seem to be effective. Taxi service which I was assured would be available was horrid. The bed appeared old and hard as a rock. I did grab a sandwich from the in hotel deli. It was wonderful and the server was very nice. The front desk staff was very nice and proficient.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Teresa S, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review of your stay. I'm sorry that you encountered difficulties with the taxi cabs during your stay with us. However, I'm glad to hear that you found the front desk and deli staff helpful. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again for your next visit to Miami.
Denver, CO, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Pretty good hotel for the location and time of year. Rooms were a bit cramped and smelled a bit like febreeze, but other than that, I give it a B. The view and location were decent and the meeting facility was pretty good as well. If they had a better breakfast program I would enhance the review.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

since I arrive every moment was fantastic, the wonderful signature cookie, the unlimited WIFI, world class wine and food, and lovely stateroom, world class employees always with smile and ready to help

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business