Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
Kimpton
$132
$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
$153
$144
HolidayInn.com
$121
$109
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$91
$119
$105
Priceline
2,193 results
All reviewsdouble treebiscayne baybedroom condowarm cookiessouth beachfree trolleyvalet parkingfull kitchenamerican airlines arenaport of miamipre cruise stayper daycruise shipbalconyprimosbidetcondominium
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently on a business trip for a conference. The conference was actually being held next door at the Marriott but they were fully booked, so I chose the Doubletree since it was so close. I didn't realize that the hotels are actually connected by a little mall. It was very convenient. The mall had lots of small places to grab breakfast or food. I never even had to walk outside to get to my meetings. The Doubletree was a bit more expensive and the room was a bit small, but I had a great view, a nice large balcony, and the service was really good. When I arrived my room wasn't ready yet but the front desk offered to call me when it was, which I thought was a really nice thing to do. The room was clean and comfortable. My room also had a nice view of the water. Overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed in a Jr. King suite for two nights. I enjoyed the nice view and balcony. I was with other friends who also had an enjoyable experience. There is a Publix in walking distance a on site restaurants which made dining and snacking easy.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed in December 2013 for 8 days. Really nice condo room with a beautiful view. Housekeeping staff very friendly and helpful. There was a small problem in the room and it was resolved immediately. Concierge folks were really not very knowledgeable or helpful the two times I asked questions. (One of them looked at me like I was crazy for needing to buy stamps - yes, some of us still send cards and need stamps...) The condo room felt like home, not like a hotel room. I loved it. And the balcony was amazing.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our flight was canceled by American Airlines and they booked us in the Double Tree at the last minute at 10pm at night. We were tired and hungry from spending all day in the airports and airplanes with no meals. A large group of people from the canceled flights showed up very late at night from the airport at the last minute and the staff got us booked into the rooms very fast and then got everyone served a really nice dinner quickly with great quality. The room was fantastic, the towels and bed linens were soft and it felt great to finally eat and get some rest. The hotel transported us back to the airport in the morning with all the others, quickly and efficiently. I really appreciated the good service especially with so many people showing up at the same time late at night with only a few minutes warning.
Too bad American airlines can't do as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was staying here for a night with some friends. We checked in to the hotel and headed straight to the pool. It was overlooking the bay with great view. Rooms were excellent cannot complain !! Breakfast served was a bit slow but it was good. overall a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends