Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$217
  • Breakfast included
$164
$131
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$289
$284
$155
$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
$173
Cancelon
2,163 results
All reviewsdouble treebiscayne baybedroom condowarm cookiessouth beachfree trolleyvalet parkingfull kitchenamerican airlines arenaport of miamipre cruise stayper daycruise shipbalconyprimosbidetcondominium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We selected this hotel to stay in before a cruise because they offered a package for accommodations, parking and round trip transportation to the cruise terminal. After returning, exhausted, we called for return transportation at which time, the story changed and we were told it was one way to the terminal. REALLY? The staff was rude when we called, totally unhelpful and gave the impression we were troubling them. The accommodations themselves were average, at best. The disappointment is so great, there will not be a second chance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Edwin M
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Edwin M, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and I apologize for the confusion, however regarding the Park & Sail package which you booked. It does not outline round trip transportation. The package includes Accommodations for one night, Up to 10 days parking for one vehicle and One-way transportation to port for two adults. Again I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay but thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We booked a room at the Double Tree using points to stay before our cruise, but we still expect a clean room. Upon first view of the outside and the lobby, you would think the rooms would look a lot better. Warning, there are lots of leashed dogs around because it's also a residential building also. The first room we were given smelled really weird, so we asked if we could move to a different room. The carpet throughout looks dingy and old and this is probably where the smell is coming from. The manager appeared annoyed with us for asking to be moved, so it took quite some time to get another room. We booked two, so we were fine with hanging out and waiting. The second room had long hairs stuck on the shower wall that clearly did not belong to me. Gross!!!! I took pictures but decided not to speak to the manager and rinsed it down myself. I didn't want to get the cleaning person in trouble. The dresser top appeared to be stained, but I wiped it and it didn't go away. After returning from the cruise, we spent another pre-booked night and the room was fine. I love the fact that there are balconies, but I don't think I'd stay again until it's renovated.

Room Tip: Ask for a room, with a balcony, facing the water on the 9th floor. Guests can't go any higher than the 9th floor because the rest of the floors are reserved for residents.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon911

Shannon911, thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize for the unclean room and for the long wait for a second room to be cleaned. I've forwarded your comments to my director of operations & director of housekeeping. Its not a matter of getting a room attendent in trouble but to make sure that they are properly cleaning your room. If its not addressed we dont know about it and cant correct it. So thank you for letting us know. We are in the process of choosing new carpeting or new flooring to be installed in the hotel rooms. Hopefully when we're done you can come back and see for yourself.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Spent a week @ this property. Easy access to all areas of Miami. Quick trip to the Beach. Lots of food options close by. Loved the park that was next door which had a nice running loop. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, staff always helpful. Very relaxing time.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the bay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David D

David D, thank you for your review and for staying with us. I'm very happy to hear that you had a nice, relaxing stay and hope that you'll be back soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

clean rooms, nice staffs, everything was nice except for the valet service that takes 20-25 mins to get back to your car. front desk manager (named kristine) was nice and accommodating. the pool seems great but we ran out of time since we only stayed for a night. very close to the beach and to bay side.

Room Tip: valet parking is $29/night. try to find paid parking around, it's cheaper.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

zee34521, thank you for your comments regarding your stay and also about our front office manager. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I apologize for the delay with valet bringing up your vehicle. I hope that next time youre in Miami you stay with us again so you can experience the pool also.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had stayed at a Double tree in NYC a week prior to this stay at DT in Miami. Let me tell you there is a day and night difference between the two. The NYC Double Tree was great well maintained hotel as far as the rooms are concerned compare to the this one. Here the hallways to the room are in dire need of a face lift and room furniture is worst. The furniture is in the room was old and chipped, and room cleanliness was below par so much so that i had to put in a complaint to the front desk. Overall i would not stay at this hotel again as there is a Hilton right across the street. View of the Bay was good and beds were comfortable but the stay experience should a collective satisfaction rather than in selected things. I appeal to the management of this hotel that you have got a great location please bring this hotel up to par with the other Double Trees in major tourist spots.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

MSA76, thank you for choosing to continue to stay within the DoubleTree brand and for staying with us on your trip to Miami. I appreciate your comments and have forwarded them to my GM and director of operations. We're in the process of deciding on either new carpeting or flooring in the hotel rooms as well as other improvements.