Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
HolidayInn.com
$112
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
$108
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$166
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$87
$105
Priceline
2,209 results
All reviewsdouble treebiscayne baybedroom condowarm cookiessouth beachfree trolleyvalet parkingfull kitchenamerican airlines arenaport of miamifront desk staffpre cruise stayper daycruise shipbalconyprimosbidet
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had stayed at a Double tree in NYC a week prior to this stay at DT in Miami. Let me tell you there is a day and night difference between the two. The NYC Double Tree was great well maintained hotel as far as the rooms are concerned compare to the this one. Here the hallways to the room are in dire need of a face lift and room furniture is worst. The furniture is in the room was old and chipped, and room cleanliness was below par so much so that i had to put in a complaint to the front desk. Overall i would not stay at this hotel again as there is a Hilton right across the street. View of the Bay was good and beds were comfortable but the stay experience should a collective satisfaction rather than in selected things. I appeal to the management of this hotel that you have got a great location please bring this hotel up to par with the other Double Trees in major tourist spots.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

MSA76, thank you for choosing to continue to stay within the DoubleTree brand and for staying with us on your trip to Miami. I appreciate your comments and have forwarded them to my GM and director of operations. We're in the process of deciding on either new carpeting or flooring in the hotel rooms as well as other improvements.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Awesome stay . Convienent location. Amazing beds. Great pool. Good food. Fabulous service . Had some problems with valet and timeliness of service . Def call Atleast 20 mins before getting your car . But besides that , everything was great .

• Stayed: April 2013

YoungTraveler1, very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the delay with valet bringing your car up but glad to hear that everything was great. I hope that you'll stay with us for your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Absolutely a beautiful hotel, meet and exceeded my expectations. I was on a family reunion but could not book at the hotel my family members stayed at on South Beach. I chose this hotel based on the pictures and reviews and because of the hilton name. I am glad I choose this hotel, everyone was jealous because they was not happy with their 300 a night room!!! I think I enjoyed my stay at this hotel better than the cruise I went on!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Valeria H, thank you for your review of your trip and for staying with us as well. Very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed yourself. I hope that if you return to Miami that you'll choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here during my summer vacay, no problems with check in... Room smelled a little funny but maybe due to the smell off of Biscayne Bay.. My cousin and I had a room with a balcony, room was very clean, quiet, comfortable beds, pillows, etc... Very spacious as well, more than I expected to be. Drive to south beach is less than 10 minutes away. I will stay here again anytime I am in Miami!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Charmaine H, very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. Glad to hear that you'll be staying with us again for your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Decent clean rooms. We had a room with the Bay View. Very close to Miami Beach. 20 minutes from University of Miami. We flew into Fort Lauderdale and the drive to the hotel was not bad - 35 minutes or so. Several choices for food.

1  Thank Rajan613

Rajan613, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. I do hope that you enjoyed your time with us and that you'll choose to return for your next trip to Miami.