All reviews hot continental breakfast scalding hot nice comfy bed shower curtain rooms are small housekeeping staff business trip miami area cereal remodeling rates
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Would not allow to pay by internet or phone. Upon arrival, staff took forever inside office with credit card. Within hours of hotel payment I had fraudulent charges on my card entered with same phone & address as hotel. Also, witnessed shady activity in back of hotel which appeared to be a drug deal. Room was hot & sticky. The whole place was uncomfortable. Hotel is way overpriced for the quality. The name of hotel is not what you are getting.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Nestor C, General Manager at Quality Inn South at the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear Denise G,

It is unfortunate that as you share in you review this alleged things happened during your stay, which because of the lack of information we are not able to confirm.

We were a little bit confuse with the payment complaint, we have no control when a guest uses the internet to make a reservation or paid for it, we do make reservation over the phone and at our front desk at check in, our staff does not go to an office to perform this task because it is done in the presence of the incoming guest at the front desk in our lobby; every single transaction is recorded for service training and performance review of our staff.

You mention that the room was sticky and hot, it that was the case, you could have call the front desk to inform them and I am certain they will have taken care of the situation right away or move you to and upgraded room.

We take pride in our customer service and our attention to detail in servicing our guests needs, it is unfortunate that we were not given the opportunity to do so.

I will like to thank you for your review, and promise you that we will use the information to make sure that your concerns are address and taken care of in order to avoid anything like this to happen again.

Nestor Cardona

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here twice on our driving trip to Miami. We stayed 2 days then drove to key west . Came back and stayed 3 days before going on a cruise. It was a great location for us as it was closer for driving to key west and we used public transit from here to do big bus tour with boat cruise in Miami biscayne bay and leave for our cruise. They have large clean rooms , nice hot continental breakfast with sausage and scrambled eggs or bacon some days. There is also a lovely publix grocery store and cvs pharmacy as well as food places within walking distance. Even got manicure and polish change on toes for $20.00! We also used their laundry facility. Found it to be an economical place to stay in the Miami area.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Randall144, General Manager at Quality Inn South at the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Mrs. Marlene B,

Nestor Cardona
Quality Inn South at the Falls
305-251-2000

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a week at this hotel with the wife and 2 kids- price was good but then I found out why. First two nights were uneventful just like it should be, but on the third night I kid you not I believe my neighbor was running her "night business" out of the hotel. We wanted a smoke free room and that is what we got, but apparently in Florida you can smoke with your door open if you are in a smoke free room as I learned from my neighbor. Same again the 4th night. On the 5th night I'm assuming a party was happening due to all the noise around midnight. The next morning, apparently the "night guests" where checking out and I had the pleasure of seeing three of them fix their hair and make up using my vehicles mirrors and their reflections. No joke this seriously happened. Although the stay was mediocre, the cleaning staff was great answering questions and getting extra supplies for us. The main hotel staff pretty much made me feel like I was bothering them if I asked anything, so I didn't want to deal with them that much. Not even the security guard seemed to want to do anything besides it there and stare. Also the window in my room had a crack in it. I didn't realize this until day 6, and the white Porsche that is CONSTANTLY parked in the front preventing more than one car from driving through is annoying.

All in all if need be I'd stay again but I would make sure to be on the first floor and make sure it was safer.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

We were in town for a niece's first birthday who lived near the area. The hotel was great! It had everything we needed within walking distance and the staff was very nice and the hotel was really nicely maintained. The fact that there was a good hotel in the area made it very easy on us so we could stay close to family and help out where we could. Highly recommend the Quality Inn!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2017

While attending a family event, this hotel seemed like the best location to stay south of Miami. I had read the reviews on Trip Advisor and saw all the warnings (rude staff, filthy rooms, run down, etc...) This hotel exceeded my low expectations. It is a true motel, with minimal setback from very busy Dixie Highway. I did not feel safe at all. Rooms front the highway and have curtains that do not close completely. Our room smelled like cat urine and the shower did not drain. I checked out the evening I arrived, forfeiting my $120, and found another hotel to sleep that night. I knew the second I pulled up to this Quality Inn I should have believed Trip Advisor that it REALLY is that bad!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank V901MVamandaw
Randall144, Manager at Quality Inn South at the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

I apologize for the experience you had at our property. Had the staff been notified, they would have been more than happy to have moved you to a room more to your liking.

Again, my apologies. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Randall Cowart, CHA