3,727 results
All reviewsbiscayne baysouth beachcatch restaurantsafety and securitythe concierge loungesmall mallsmall balconyfree trolleypre cruise staycruise portself parkingper dayhigh floormarjorieshipsvaletconference
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Two steps away from the metro and bus station, with a nice view on the bay, this hotel is a nice location for tourism. Easy to go downtown or Miami Beach and at walking distance from arena, theatre or wynwood. Rooms are ok and staff friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Bambooly,

Thank you for choosing the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay and for your generous review. It's nice to read that our bayside location worked so well for you and made your time with us even better. Our guests love how convenient we are to the metro and bus station so we appreciate you pointing that out for future travelers. Thanks again for all of your kind comments, and we hope to have you back again the next time you are in the Miami area!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We stayed one night ahead of 2 back to back cruises from Miami in June. Hotel was great location, clean and with helpful check in staff. What really made our stay was the concierge on duty the morning of 9th June (sorry not sure of name). He helped us find our way around Miami on the first day and to arrange a cruise around the harbour, and then for the next week an Everglades tour including an Uber back to the cruise port. He couldn't have been more helpful, offering coffee and water, and making sure our trips went well. He is a real credit to the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Tracy C,

Thank you for choosing the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay and taking the time to review your stay. It was a pleasure to read about the excellent service you received from our concierge staff. We can't wait to share your generous compliments with them! This is what we strive to do every day, so thank you for acknowledging our efforts. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit to Miami!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful property and excellent staff that goes above and beyond to accommodate guests. I’d like to mention two in particular. Gilson Espinal and Luis Font in the Loss Prevention Department. When I arrived home, I realized that I left my blue tooth speaker in my hotel room. I called the hotel to notify them and Gilson immediately requested Luis to check the room for the lost item. They called me back right away and even shipped my speaker to me the next day! Free of charge. I will definitely go back to this property in the future. Thanks so much!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Will G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. We especially want to thank you for acknowledging our professional, friendly staff members, Gilson Espinal, and Luis Font. Our goal is to make your stay as successful as possible and to assist you with whatever needs you have during your travels, so we're glad we accomplished that on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to the Miami area!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located near Bayside, Adrienne arsht Center, Downtown, etc. Check in, valet, were seamless. Many restaurants on property and/or within walking distance, Publix too. Room was nice, clean, and the view was great.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Jorge C,

We think we have a pretty stellar thing going on too, and we appreciate you mentioning how much you enjoyed our fantastic location conveniently located to many attractions and restaurants! Come back anytime - check out our Stay for Breakfast package, which includes accommodations and breakfast for two!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I met Yazdi Patel and he is a very nice guy I have met at the Marriott he treated me with kindness and respect and I really wish the best for him but yea he is a very nice dude and he talked me for a little with the kindness in his personality on how he went through his journey when he was younger and stuff.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Jan K,

That was a fantastic review! Thanks for taking the time to post such kind remarks about Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, and our associate Yazdi Patel. Our crew is the heartbeat of our hotel, and they love creating memorable vacations for our guests. Yazdi Patel and the rest of us would love for you to come back soon!