Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
$225
InterContinental
$130
$118
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$109
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
3,475 results
All reviewsbiscayne baysouth beachcatch restaurantsafety and securitythe concierge loungesmall mallsmall balconyfree trolleycruise portpre cruise stayself parkinghigh floormarjoriehardenofficergibsonships
Reviewed March 19, 2012

What can I say about this Marriott. Nothing but exceptional comments. Lets start with the entrance of the hotel. When we got to the hotel my family and I were welcomed by the Valet staff. There was a young lady named Daymila that explained the options that we had for parking our car. Then when we chose to do valet she asked me for the last name on the reservation so the valet can be charged to the room. How awesome is that? She also gave me the ticket that will allow me to claim or call down for my car, which she wrote her name on. She also said that if we had any questions or concerns to feel free to ask for her. Daymila was so kind of getting our luggage and then told us to enjoy our stay and that the bell man would take care of us in the hotel. And that he certainly did. His name tag said Guy but introduced himself as Gee. He also welcomed us to the hotel. The young lady at the front desk was helpful and got my family and I checked in fast. It all felt as the whole staff was awaiting just OUR arrival. The rooms were great but it they were a little bit outdated. Other than that everything was outstanding. We ate the restaurant and the food was great. Not to mention the gorgeous VIEW!! The stay overall was awesome.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I recently stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay for a work conference. If I had selected this hotel by my own accord, I feel fairly certain I would have moved to other accommodations. When we arrived (at normal check-in time), our room was not ready. We decided to walk to get a bite to eat...except that there is very little in the way of selection within walking distance of this hotel. The hotel does connect to the Doubletree next door, via some shops and a restaurant or two, thankfully, but this "connection" area has a musty odor. As for the guest rooms, mine at least was extremely small. While there were a few different pillows to choose from, I found none of them to be satisfactory. Fortunately, the bed itself was mostly comfortable. In much of the conference areas, cell phone and Wi-Fi reception were virtually non-existant. For a traveling professional, this made things extremely difficult as we all know work does not stop just because you're away from your desk. I hate to be such a negative nelly, however, for my first stay at a Marriott property, I was quite disappointed. I would not return to this hotel if I were to visit Miami in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jill b
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Hotel is fine. Good service. Decent rooms. Internet speed is horrible and that's I major flaw

• Stayed: March 2012
MarriottMiami, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Good Day!

Thanks for your feedback with regards to our hotel. We are happy to announce that we are currently in the process of upgrading our building's internet capabilities which will increase speed and also allow us to offer wireless internet in all of our guest rooms. Work is already underway and is scheduled to be completed by summertime! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I was a little put off by the fact that you had to pay for parking when I'm already paying to stay at the hotel, $26 or $30 for valet a day. We decided to pay for the valet parking and found it was well worth it. Louis the night supervisor was great. He was nice, helpful and dependable. What ever he said he followed through. The had the car nice and cool by the time we got down to pick it up before we left. Neal was also great. He went above and beyond to make sure we had what ever we needed.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Generally I like Marrott hotel properties. This however is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Room was supposed to have been renovated, but the furniture looked like it was from the 80's and was filthy. The room smelled and was terribly laid out. Bathroom was not just small but almost unusable. They only dole out one towel per person. Forget about connecting rooms unless you're ready to hear every sound your neighbor makes. Bad, bad, bad!!!!

1  Thank Clublane