InterContinental Miami
  • Bar/Lounge
Hyatt Regency Miami(Miami)
  • Bar/Lounge
6,683 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne bayvalet parkingpre cruisecruise terminaldowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconciergeihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Stayed here for business. Convenient to the financial district with very large, comfortable rooms, nice views, and great bathrooms. Delicious food from room service. Areas for improvement: tvs need to be upgraded to LCD/HD, doormen are not particularly helpful or friendly.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael4238
Reviewed May 20, 2010

The hotel is located in Downtown Miami. This hotel is a $20 ride to Miami Beach and consideirng we kept going to Miami Beach we should of stayed somwhere closer. By the hotel you have Bayside, a small shopping centre. The room was clean and spacious. There was no business lounge for free connection. We got a good price via the tour operator and paid $170 a night for a room with double beds.

Overall would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank JackyVicky
Reviewed May 16, 2010

stay here for a friend who was having a wedding reception at a near by hotel...i must say that the hotel is nice, very upscale and the views of the bay are amazing!!! would stay here again with any hesitation. check in was smooth and quick and if you need anything they are quick to respond.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thelongleggedvixen
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Stayed at the Inter Continental Miami in May of 2010. Wanted to spend a few days in Miami after getting back from a cruise. Arrived at the hotel at 9:30am and the receptionist was more than happy to find me the exact room I requested (King Bed, Non-smoking, Bayview on an upper floor). I stayed on the 17th floor which is all non-smoking. Never once did I smell smoke anywhere I went in this hotel. The floor and the room seemed clean, modern, and appealing. The room has a large window overlooking the bay and port. Extra comfy bed and beautiful large bathroom (shower head could have been a little nicer but it served its purpose) made it even more appealing. We went walk to Bayside Marketplace and did a little shopping and eating and when we returned to our room there was a bottle on Evian water and a handmade chocolate basket with chocolates in it on our window seal. I called downstairs to make sure it was complimentary and they assured me it was. I never heard any noise from other guests at night and slept well. The lobby is a nice place to sit and people watch. When we were leaving they were busy putting out the red carpet for a celebrity event they having that night. There was never a problem finding a cab from this hotel and the bell staff was more than helpful with getting your luggage down the stairs in the lobby. The concierge was very helpful and was able to give me information on anything I asked of him. Overall this hotel played a huge part in making my trip to Miami an enjoyable one and I would definately stay here again on my next visit.

I was a bit concerned when I booked due to the number of bad reviews I read, but I never came close to experiencing any of the negative things other have mentioned. This is a five star hotel who looks like and treats you like its a five star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2010

You would think that a high-end hotel like the Intercontinental which touts its amenities would be better than this.... What they don't tell you is that all the amenities come at an EXTRA charge! You want to use the internet? --sure, for an extra $12 a day. Just hop on an exercise bike? --sure, you can use the fitness room for an extra $15 a day. A continental breakfast? --sure, coffee, juice, and some pastries for $18! Oh, and you can't use your own room's refrigerator.....well, you can, but its an extra $30. In other words, you're going to pay a lot for a hotel room that's all attitude with no value. (more examples......cheap mattress, they just throw one of those faux pillow top liners on it.....and the shower looks nice, but the cheap shower-head leaks more water than it sprays........and don't expect any pay channels like HBO or Showtime in the room, they're not available)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business