$107
$96
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$154
$109
$128
$118
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
$96
$87
GardenInn.com
$161
$140
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$103
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$159
$123
HolidayInn.com
6,788 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne baypre cruisevalet parkingcruise portdowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconciergeihg
Reviewed July 24, 2006

The rooms are very nice and clean. Great, big, comfortable beds. The service is really bad. I checked in and my boyfriend checked in later - they charged us twice for the hotel room!! If I hadnt noticed, I dont know if they would have corrected the double charge. Also, there was a party going on next door, and I called to be moved. I waited on hold for 10 minutes to speak to the front desk. I was moved though and then it was fine.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank EHB
A TripAdvisor Member
Palm City, FL
Reviewed June 22, 2006

This hotel did a lot to accomodate me! I was given a ridiculously early check-in, allowed to check out late, was made to feel very comfortable all over the hotel. The pool deck was great, was made great drinks and food! You will also enjoy the location near Bayside Park.

• Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 28, 2006

Stayed at the Intercontinenal for a long memorial day weekend getaway. First requested a room with 2 double beds and when we checked in got a room with one king sized bed. Call the front desk and they immediately corrected the problem and gave us a new room. Got an excellent rate on hotwire of $101 a night which was excellent considering it was a holiday weekend. We ordered room service one night it took forever to come over an hour but food was great. The gift shop downstairs is very overpriced so go to the Walgreens like a block and a half up the street if you want snacks, toiletries etc.Valet Parking is $25 a day which is quite expensive but comparable to the other hotels in the downtown area. Overall I would definately stay here again.....especially if I get such a good deal next time :-)

• Stayed: May 2006
16  Thank tpinder14
Reviewed April 20, 2006

I provided an earlier review of this hotel in February as a business traveler. I just stayed there this month while running a conference, and I now have a different perspective. It's still expensive, yes. However, the group block rates are reasonable for conferences, and the conference planning staff is incredible.

The staff members were attentive, friendly, and poised to make the conference a success. I plan a lot of meetings, and I left very impressed.

I also had a better room on this visit.

Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business
9  Thank TheTravelFactor
Reviewed April 6, 2006

Evrything was ok. Pretty average... nothing really outstanding. The guys from the valet parking very slow, once I waited for my car 30 minutes. And if you dont give them tips they get mad... poor attitude!
I wouldnt come back there just for them. And I used to love the hotel!

• Stayed: March 2006