InterContinental Miami
$132
$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
$130
$118
$153
$121
$109
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
$103
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
6,712 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne bayvalet parkingpre cruisecruise terminaldowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconciergeihg
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is an exceptional hotel. Not only is the physical property fun, hip, elegant and has both a luxurious feeling in the public spaces and excellent meeting spaces, it is really the range of staff people I interacted with who really "get" how they can create experiences and human connections with you that make you know you matter and are cared about to the best of their ability. THAT is the secret sauce of this hotel. Go there for biz or leisure. You'll see what I mean!

Great location too for urban Miami -- right along harbor waterfront and close to the beaches if you need that.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Ed Q,

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind remarks about our staff and property. I can't thank you enough for taking the time from your busy day to share your thoughts. It is feedback like yours that reminds me of how lucky I am to work in such a beautiful place, with such incredible people and values. The quality of service and genuine hospitality that flows through our staff is truly magnificent, and it seems you were witness to just that.

Our staff is what sets us apart from the competition and brings it to life! They ensure that our guests have a memorable stay and walk away with a once in a lifetime experience. Welcome to the InterContinental Miami family, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Was there for a relaxing weekend and this is exactly what I got, service is great, location is great and the spa is fantastique, thank you to Franklin and Vanessa for there great service. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear MelSim31,

Thank you so much for your review of the InterContinental Miami. I am happy to hear that you find our property to be a quiet and peaceful getaway. We are honored to provide you with 5-star service and appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and the InterContinental brand.

I am thrilled to hear that you are planning your return! Please email me at interconmiami@gmail.com so that I can offer my assistance with your booking and ensure we continue to meet and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great hotel, Rooms were nice, friendly staff, good location and the price is excellent for the quality of this hotel. The lobby is great looking and the restaurant was amazing as well. I will be staying there again the next time I'm in Miami.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Michael James C,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of the InterContinental Miami. I am pleased to hear that you were given a 5-star experience and enjoyed our location, amenities and staff. We strive to provide superior services and facilities to all of our guests and I'm thrilled that you felt your stay was of great value.

I would love to obtain additional details about your booking and offer my assistance with any future bookings you may have. Please email me at interconmiami@gmail.com so that I can ensure that we exceed your expectations once again. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

we stayed during Ultra fest and we had a good time. Well done Intercontinental Miami. It is not easy to keep guests happy during such a large and loud event. Yet we can't complain about anythng. Rooms were large, beds comfy (not that we slept much), and everything was very organized. View of the bay was breath-taking. Service was great at all times. Front desk agent (Jennifer), was very helpful and friendly.

Bar in the lobby was bombing, bartenders were serving great drinks (ask for Erika or Natalia), DJ was playing music that made the crowd inside of the bar dancing. Breakfast was ok, dinner was great (ask for Matej).

In general, I have to admit that I was impressed that even during such a busy time for the hotel, all the staff remained composed and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Neil A
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Neil A,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your accommodations and dining experiences. It is definitely a challenge to keep things running smoothly during a large event such as Ultra but I am lucky to work with a great team of individuals who worked hard to ensure that all of our guests walked away with a 5-star experience. Thank you for mentioning Matej, Erika and Natalia who helped make your experience amazing.

I would love to obtain additional details regarding your booking and ask that you email me at interconmiami@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. Again, it was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed at the Intercontinental in Miami the first night of our wedding cruise and found an amazing staff, beautiful room with chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberry's to greet us. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated with an amazing view. The power window shades with controller next to the bed was wonderful to shield the morning sun. The staff was prompt and was extremely quick and helpful. This is the best hotel stay I have ever had here and abroad. I will be back as often as possible and recommend to anyone staying in Miami!

Room Tip: Waterview was amazing
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Dear Lori N,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to have been your selected hotel for your pre-wedding cruise. Allow me to congratulate you on such a special moment. I wish you and your husband many happy, healthy years together. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to delight you in the future and we thank you again for your kind review of our hotel.