6,817 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne baypre cruisevalet parkingthe american airlines arenacruise portdowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconcierge
Reviewed January 25, 2014

It is what you would expect a high end hotel to be. Prompt service, outstanding rooms, great view. This hotel is located next to the bayside park and marketplace. Great place to take a yoga class or browse the many shops and restaurants. If you have decided on a high end hotel, the location of this one can be the deciding factor. Highly recommended!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Jeffcreek,

Thank you for the great review and the recommendation. Also, thank you for the great comments about our prompt service, outstanding guestrooms and breathtaking views. Indeed, our location cannot be beat. We are glad that you had the opportunity to experience all of Miami's treasures. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Stayed for one night prior to a family cruise. $25 cab ride from the airport and very convenient to the port. Lobby is spacious with tons of seating. Check-in was easy and staff was courteous. Rooms were large but nothing special. Modernized but workmanship in construction was fair. Some tiles in bathroom looked worn and grout was a bit dirty. Buffet breakfast at Ole restaurant had a pretty good selection. Don't touch the in room fridge...lift something and get charged. Biggest peeves.....charge to hold luggage and no free wifi unless you are a privileged guest.....but go to the Starbucks in the hotel for password to free access!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Marmatjj
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Marmatij,

Thank you for sharing your overall review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, but disappointed that it did not meet your all of your expectations. We will make sure to share the inconveniences you experienced with our team to ensure that these issues do not occur again. Again, thank you for the positive comments about our stress free check-in, courteous staff, comfortable guestrooms and delicious breakfast at Ole. At the moment, we do charge fees for access to the Internet and luggage handling, but we are continually reevaluating our standards for a better overall guest experience. We do offer complimentary Internet at Starbucks for guests and outside patrons that need to work or check up on their emails; this is granted upon purchase of a product as with all other Starbucks. We do hope that you will consider us on your next trip to Miami. We are sure that we will blow you away with a fantastic experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I just got here and was intently surprised by the size and the installations of the hotel. The service is very helpful and always ready to make you feel more comfortable. Very good position in Miami Downtown, very close to Bayside Mall.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Carigiesta,

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that we surprised you in a good way. Indeed, we are always on hand to provide our guests with the royal treatment and no request is ever too small or too large. We are glad that you also got to enjoy the surrounding neighborhood as we are located in the heart of downtown Miami. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in the beginning of January 2014. The Hotel is located in a nice place, Chopin Plaza 100, by the Bayside and in front of the Miami Bay. Ask for a higher room floor with ocean view. Unfortunately you will be bothered by the bad service. There are few attendants during check-in, with a row of standing guests that moves slowly. Asking for fixing things at the room is very difficult and always useless. The reception desk is a shame for its inneficiency. The parking lot and valet service is very expensive. Parking daily rates are over US$40.00, considering the gratuities. The breakfast service, served as a buffet is also very expensive, US$36.00 per person plus 18% gratuity. I do not recommend staying at this hotel. The Marriot Courtyard Miami Downtown, three blocks away, where I stayed previously, is much better and service is excellent, besides the lower rates..

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room and with ocean view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear cinematics,

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please know that we take your comments seriously and have shared them with our team. We use our guests' comments to continually correct and enhance the overall guest stay. At the moment, we do charge a $39 fee for overnight valet, but it is comparable to other downtown price points and there are many other options available as well. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with another great experience and please reach out to us prior to the planning of your next trip to be of assistance.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I am almost always apprehensive about traveling and staying in a hotel due to the many distubing stories I have herd. But this Hotel changed my mind about several things I loved it here, First off when I walked in the lobby was so clean and beautiful it was a plesant sight and Its convebiently located in downtown miami which gave me easy access to my buisness meetings . I also took advantage of their electricalbikes from wheels to go, the instructor Ray was so helpful and patient with me since it was my first time I was so nervous but he made me feel at ease and relaxed. I would recommend this Hotel and experiance to anyone , I look forward to comming back and taking a few more rounds on the electrical bikes .

Eve.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Evelyn J,

We are glad you took a chance and stayed with us. We are here to provide top notch experiences to all of our guests, no disturbing stories here. Thank you for the great comments about our beautiful and clean hotel. We are also glad that you took advantage of the electric bikes as they offer a one of a kind experience of our vibrant city. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.