InterContinental Miami
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$151
$137
Miami Airport Marriott(Miami)(Great Value!)
$164
$193
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
$180
$169
$135
$122
$127
$103
Travelocity
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$269
$209
$173
Cancelon
6,688 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne bayvalet parkingpre cruisecruise terminaldowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconciergeihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am an individual who travels more than what I incline to, being away from home so much, it's not always desirable to pack up once again and head anywhere for my vacation time. However, my family decided this summer was cruise time, even though we live in beautiful Hawaii, and it was time to once again pack my luggage. After long travels, we arrived at the Intercontinental Miami. I was then greeted by a gentleman named Rodrigo, the Lobby Ambassador, and we interacted a few times with him throughout our stay. Not only was he extremely professional, very knowledgeable and an employee who you can see has a true passion for what he does, but was the highlight of our stay in Miami. He described the property in detail and informed us of what your hotel has to offer, made us feel welcome and at home by accommodating us, catered to our every need, was very sweet with our children and made great recommendations for our dinner at Toro Toro and for my wife's spa day at mySpa. I interact with many different hotels and their employees, and since it isn't my home, I always find something that needs to be improved. I was not only happy with the property and the other employees I came across, but I found it necessary to recognize this individual and his great work, I have nothing but great things to say about your hotel.

Keep up the great work, Intercontinental Miami!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank C H
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Kudos to Leonar (reception). She made me feel welcome the moment I walked up to the reception desk. She was very accommodating to make sure I had an excellent experience at this beautiful hotel. Thanks!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Cindy O
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here pre-cruise and had a very nice stay. The hotel is gorgeous and very well kept. Clean and convenient to the cruise port. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms are really lovely. Got this through Hotwire.com for $99 really great price! All in all very nice!

Room Tip: Higher rooms have gorgeous views!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel was simply amazing! From the time we checked in we recieved top notch service. All of the valet staff were very friendly and helpful. When checking in and out Yessica at the front desk was very professional and accommodating and all smiles. We had club lounge access and really enjoyed the perks of that. Ingrid and Hector were there to satisfy our every need from directions to local attractions. Mauricio the concierges was very kind and helpful as well. The hotel has so much to offer and its located very close to great night life and restaurants. I will definitely be back and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stayed here following a cruise. Front desk agent Yessie was super nice during our check-in! The room was amazing (bathroom alone was larger than our room on the cruise ship!). Thanks to Yessie we had a great view of the port of Miami, and nearby Bayside Marketplace. Would highly recommend this hotel for its service, location and quality.

• Stayed: August 2013