“Excellent Experience”

InterContinental Miami
Ranked #7 of 127 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed at InterContinental-Miami for a convention. I had the most "excellent experience"!!
Batu and Sergio were very accommodating during check-in, making me feel like I was the most important person in the hotel. This kind of service continued thru out my stay from Joey at ToroToro to Piton, Claude, Carlos and everyone at valet.
I have been fortunate to stay in some extremely nice and expensive hotels in the passed. I have never felt as valued as I did being a guest of the InterContinental-Miami.
Thanks so much for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (6,485)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you are visiting Bayside in Miami, or want a great place to stay before hopping aboard your next cruise, this hotel is a good choice for it's great location. Service needs a lot of work, but the hotel is so nice that you could almost forgive the lack luster service times. @5 minutes to get a drink at the pool?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelPartner50
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had the opportunity to attend a meeting at InterContinental-Miami. Great value, with a great location in downtown Miami. My initial contact at the InterContinental was with Harry, Jan and Piton. They were outstanding in accommodating me during my stay. I'm firm believer that your initial impression of any facility begins with the staff as you arrive at the hotel. All three of the men went out of their way to assist me.

Eugene Dixon

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Eduardo Rosello personally took care of my reservation and was extremely hospitable and helpful. I would give them 6 stars but there's no option for it. From the valet parking to the room this hotel definitely makes you feel at home. I would recommend this hotel for a long or a short stay for sure. Don't hesitate to go to the concierge stand and ask questions about restaurants or places to go.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank samirrcanaan
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Excellent hotel with a top notch international staff. Great value. beautiful building with animated night illumination. Very spacious rooms with a huge bathroom. very comfortable bed. The entire staff very helpful, professional and enjoying their work. Excellent central downtown location with walking distance to shopping, city tours, restaurants and entertainment. When back in Miami, this is the place where we will stay again. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a great hotel in a great position.
But it will cost you 15 bucks to use the gym!!!
In all the hotels around the world I have never paid for the gym.
Still on the upside went for a lovely morning run instead and glad i did!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here to celebrate my birthday. When I mentioned it at the front desk, she said they would send a gift up. Once we got into our room, they brought us a bottle of wine! What a great welcome!

Clean rooms, luxury bathrooms (two shower heads in one shower?!), gorgeous lobby, within walking distance to many great restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: September 2013